PDA

View Full Version : turned away 4 enquiries for full time places

jane5
19-02-2011, 08:21 PM
In the past 2 months I have had 4 enquiries for full time care and I have had to say no because I haven't got space:(

Including my own dd I have 3 lo's monday and tuesday and 2 lo's wednesday and thursday and my dd on a friday.

I shouldn't moan because I am newly registered but I would love to fill the other 3 days and then I won't look to fill my after school places.

I just get a lump in my throat when I turn down these 'Ideal' full timers:rolleyes:

keeks
19-02-2011, 08:41 PM
I know what you mean, I've had to turn people down too. I'm full on Thursday and as it happens I have no children on a Friday and I have decided to keep my Fridays as a day off.

Good luck filling your spaces!

xx

karen m
19-02-2011, 10:24 PM
I have turned away several famiels lately,like buses no children for months then a surge of parents

marnieb
20-02-2011, 08:07 AM
Yep, I had to too!!! Literally on a Monday a mum came back to me wanting 3 days and I was happy with that as a 3 dayer had just left me, then the next day i had to turn a parent away who wanted fulltime!! Like you I'm left with 3 days, but thb I think its very unlikelly they'll get filled, so I look on it as a chance to do things like soft play, as its much cheaper with only dd and 1 mindee!!!!

homeeducator
20-02-2011, 09:00 AM
I look forward to getting some enquiries,:( things are so slow here and would love some full timers x

spowage
20-02-2011, 09:33 AM
me too! send some my way please! xxx;)