PDA

View Full Version : childcare vouvher scheme

greanan
19-02-2011, 03:05 PM
Hi everyone. just wondering if anyone is paid using these childcare vouchers? I have never dealt with them before. New mindees mum has asked if she can pay with them. Does the money go straight to our bank or are we given the vouchers to pay in ourselves?? Thanks

The Juggler
19-02-2011, 03:18 PM
i get paid by several voucher schemes at the moment. money can be sent straight to your bank.

What you need to be aware of (as do parents) is that there is generally a delay between them releasing payment to you (usually on their payday) and the date it hits your account. This can be anything from 3-16 days. I have one parent who's company take her money on 28th and don't credit me until the 16th which is shocking.

There are often a few teething problems at the start but generally once it's up and running it's fine.

So you need to agree an absolute latest date with the parents. Most of mine is received by 4th, one parent pays me by 26th of the month even though it's not due until the 1st. It is their responsibility to make sure you are paid regardless of the problems with the voucher company.:thumbsup:

jane5
19-02-2011, 06:14 PM
I get paid by kiddivouchers. The parent releases the money into my kiddivoucher account on the 15th and it takes 3 working days to then go into my bank account, no problems so far :thumbsup:

ziggy
19-02-2011, 08:46 PM
i receive vouchers from 2 parents, no problems so far. Only bit of a delay when i had to send registration certificate, as in Northern Ireland we dont have Ofsted so dont have Ofsted number. They said they hadnt received it, parent then faxed it and it was sorted very quickly

Payment is usually in bank within 3 days and i receive email informing me

berkschick
19-02-2011, 10:07 PM
All 10 sets of my parents use vouchers so I have 20 voucher payments every month lol

Dont have any probs with them really just fiddly working out who has paid what and with 6 of my mindees the vouchers dont cover the full fees so you have to remember who owes you what but to be fair my parents are all very good, I trained them well lol

lma
20-02-2011, 10:26 AM
I currently get paid by care4 vouchers, busy bees vouchers and am about to start getting fideliti vouchers. It can be confusing at times but it helps that I get emails when a payment has been issued and it states who it's from and how much and I get the parents to put the reference no. as the name of the child and the weeks payment its for (e.g. sam w/c 14.02.11 or feb payment).
However these different voucher schemes all have different release times so it takes a little getting used to knowing when a payment will be in your account.
Thankfully I have really good parents at the moment who release their payment in time for it to be in my account on the 1st day of minding.