PDA

View Full Version : Contract Panic

Rmead
19-02-2011, 12:28 PM
A mum confirmed that she wanted me to mind her two children last Wednesday. I then ordered both my insurance and contract packs from MM as didn't want to order any until I had officially got some mindees.
Today I received my receipts that I'd ordered from them but no contracts, there's a letter enclosed saying they are out of stock and they will have more in a week so that's two weeks to get to me. Now I'm panicking as the children are having a settling in session on Tuesday and then starting the following Tuesday. We were going to sign contracts on Tuesday.

Contracts must be signed I presume first. I guess I'll have to write my own contract? I can call MM on Monday and ask them if they can do anything for the interim. I'm annoyed that they didn't call when they processed my order to say they were out of stock and just left it for the letter. Worried about writing my own contract when I'm new and clueless!

zillervalley
19-02-2011, 12:31 PM
did they say how long you would have to wait for them to be in stoc

ziller

Blackcat
19-02-2011, 12:32 PM
I have a spare NCMA contract you can have

Rmead
19-02-2011, 12:52 PM
The letter was dated the 18th so they must have only sent it out yesterday when I ordered ages ago! It says as soon as delivery is received they will despatch a new pack to me, we estimate that this will be as soon as possible within the next week. If they did send them out early next week I'd get them for when the two children start but not for the settling in session on Tuesday. I'll call them on Monday and stress the importance.
I do have a sample NCMA one we were given on our course with has sample written all over it but I could word mine similar and make it a temporary contract.

Blackcat
19-02-2011, 12:55 PM
The letter was dated the 18th so they must have only sent it out yesterday when I ordered ages ago! It says as soon as delivery is received they will despatch a new pack to me, we estimate that this will be as soon as possible within the next week. If they did send them out early next week I'd get them for when the two children start but not for the settling in session on Tuesday. I'll call them on Monday and stress the importance.
I do have a sample NCMA one we were given on our course with has sample written all over it but I could word mine similar and make it a temporary contract.

I also have a short term contract if you want to use it , just pm me your details and i will post it today

Rmead
19-02-2011, 01:05 PM
Thanks will message you email for short term one. The NCMA one wouldn't get to me in time.

blue bear
19-02-2011, 07:28 PM
Pm me I will let you have one if my mm ones

squiggle
19-02-2011, 07:41 PM
i had the same letter when i last ordered some contracts from MM and then they arrived a couple of days later so you may still get them