PDA

View Full Version : Whoopie

TheBTeam
17-02-2011, 10:09 PM
By a stroke of luck we have Friday off next week during half term, and we were only to have two brothers on Monday, then the mum said one of them wouldnt be coming because he had a hospital appointment, so we realised then we would only have the younger one.

So we 'suggested' to her that she might like to keep the younger one with her then we would be able to have the day off! Very brave of my oh to take on this task and to our surprise she agreed!!!

SO we have Monday and Friday off, I am so happy and really looking forward to a much need day off!

angeldelight
17-02-2011, 11:04 PM
I have Monday and Friday off too with pay so I am happy also

Wahooooooooooooooo

So what are you doing with your days off ?

Angel xx

Adiamond
18-02-2011, 07:34 AM
I have managed to get next Friday off too :clapping: and with pay even better yey :clapping:

Cannot blooming wait :D x x

miffy
18-02-2011, 07:42 AM
Two nice long weekends - lucky you!

Being paid - icing on the cake! :thumbsup:

Miffy xx

The Juggler
18-02-2011, 08:01 AM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: good for you. enjoy the rest:clapping:

TheBTeam
18-02-2011, 08:23 AM
mine is without pay, but even though i could do with the money i just feel like i need a break more! Also my kids are booked onto a football course and so it will just be me and hubby and the dogs, so the best bit will be the lack of noise!

On Friday I am taking Rolo and Ruby (Springer doggies) to the house of the person that is boarding them when we go on hols, she knows Rolo from a visit here and she helped at his puppy training class, but she hasnt met Ruby yet and we need her to meet with the womans dogs too, so that will be most of Friday day.

But Monday will be a dog walk and a chill!

It should be catching up on paperwork, but that would really spoil the day!

Hope you enjoy your days off Angel, bet your doing something more exciting than me!

and Jessie for friday?

I have given up pretty much with holiday pay cos i felt too guilty asking for days off.

angeldelight
18-02-2011, 09:03 AM
mine is without pay, but even though i could do with the money i just feel like i need a break more! Also my kids are booked onto a football course and so it will just be me and hubby and the dogs, so the best bit will be the lack of noise!

On Friday I am taking Rolo and Ruby (Springer doggies) to the house of the person that is boarding them when we go on hols, she knows Rolo from a visit here and she helped at his puppy training class, but she hasnt met Ruby yet and we need her to meet with the womans dogs too, so that will be most of Friday day.

But Monday will be a dog walk and a chill!

It should be catching up on paperwork, but that would really spoil the day!

Hope you enjoy your days off Angel, bet your doing something more exciting than me!

and Jessie for friday?

I have given up pretty much with holiday pay cos i felt too guilty asking for days off.

Nothing very interesting planned ...... that paperwork is still calling me though :laughing: :laughing:

Have a good time

Angel xx

flowerpots
18-02-2011, 10:46 AM
Youre all very lucky! enjoy your day/s off. :D (im slightly jelous :cool: )