PDA

View Full Version : Advice on a new buggy/pushchair

crazybones
20-04-2008, 07:04 PM
I need a new buggy or pushchair for os. I want a single one but I think I would like a rear facing one - so he faces me so I can talk to him. Does anyone use one or have any recommendations or do you think I should just stick with a normal one? Any advice welcome please as hubby has agreed I have more or less killed the buggy with all the shopping I hang on it.

I have seen this one but shush I havent told him the price.

http://www.preciouslittleone.com/acatalog/BCLOLLAOR.html

miffy
20-04-2008, 07:08 PM
Ouch! At least the rain cover is free :laughing:

I had a rear facing one (well could be either way) for my own two and it was brilliant - made by Maclaren but I don't know if they still make them.

I was very sad when it had to go to the tip - they are great because you can chat as you go along - I'd say go for it

miffy xx

Rubybubbles
20-04-2008, 07:11 PM
what a lovely pushcahir ohhhhhhhh I love it

go for it, it has FREE raincover:laughing: ;)

sarah707
20-04-2008, 07:59 PM
Gosh! That looks state of the art!

I would soften hubby up a little before mentioning the price though! ;)

ajs
20-04-2008, 08:01 PM
not only a free raincover but you can put it through the books too i am sure you will use it for the minded kids sometimes xx

crazybones
20-04-2008, 08:02 PM
I am bidding on one on ebay. I am the only bidder at the moment but it is a local pick-up by hubbys work. 6 days left but there are quite a few of them on ebay so fingers crossed I can get a bargain. He has seen the price now :o

avril
20-04-2008, 08:02 PM
That's really good, I love the pushchairs that are rear facing I tried to find a twin one when I had to buy one for minding as I keep having to stop to listen to what the children are saying. It's either they are talking quietly or I'm getting old and my hearing to going!!!:laughing:

AVril x

Noodles
20-04-2008, 08:18 PM
Dont want to throw a spanner in the works but have you actually tried one of these pushchairs. I tried one once and didnt like it. If i remember correctly you cannot fold the pushchair with the seat facing you. It also didnt feel very sturdy. Have you seen the silver cross 3D that is a nice pushchair especially in th piscassio(sp) colour

crazybones
20-04-2008, 08:54 PM
Dont want to throw a spanner in the works but have you actually tried one of these pushchairs. I tried one once and didnt like it. If i remember correctly you cannot fold the pushchair with the seat facing you. It also didnt feel very sturdy. Have you seen the silver cross 3D that is a nice pushchair especially in th piscassio(sp) colour

No I havent tryed it :rolleyes: Thats typical of me. I have a max bid of £30 and if it goes over that I am not going higher. I will check out your recommendations. Thanks,

devoncm
20-04-2008, 09:03 PM
i always find that if bidding on ebay im more llikely to get what i want if i watch the item and wait til it nears the end as most people bid last minute-i usually het it too

Rubybubbles
20-04-2008, 09:06 PM
i always find that if bidding on ebay im more llikely to get what i want if i watch the item and wait til it nears the end as most people bid last minute-i usually het it too

spoken from a true ebay addict

haha, I do it like that too:o

littletreasures
20-04-2008, 09:08 PM
I've got a programme called jbid watcher. It watches what you are bidding on and bids for you. I've got it set so it bids in the last 5 seconds. I set a limit I want to go up to and it does it for me as long as the computer is on. I don't have to watch it then.

I usually win the ones I want as long as it is within the price I have set.

littletreasures