PDA

View Full Version : Ive had THE call.........

newbie1512
16-02-2011, 06:34 PM
Hi guys,

well ive decided from my last thread im going to just go for it :)

Since I decided to crack on its all moving sooo quick, I sent the application forms in last week, they got them on Thursday and told me I can expect the call for inspection in around 4 weeks and to expect my crb forms within the next week or so.

Well the forms came yesterday and Mrs O called, inspection next wednesday:panic: :panic: Admitidly she sounded lovely on the phone but I all of a sudden got really nervous and now im in panic mode

If there are any good tips out there, please send them my way, id be really grateful :)

Lu 2010
16-02-2011, 06:51 PM
Just relax!!!!

My inspector was lovely and any questions I couldn't answer she just told me the answer and took it as something I would learn along the way.

Having my policies and that kind of thing ready did help my nerves although she didn't look at them.

Good luck

tidsy tots
16-02-2011, 08:09 PM
hiya.

wow thats quick, i sent all my forms in about 4 weeks ago was told would be about 7 weeks before i got a call for my inspection.
well i have,nt heard enything yet wish it would hurry up i car,nt wait to get started.

good luck on your visit i hope it all goes well and you get lots of work :D

Blackcat
16-02-2011, 09:00 PM
stay calm and look and know about the 6 areas of learning possible activities to go with them and my Mrs O was very keen on safeguarding