PDA

View Full Version : Just ordered a Kiddiwash

solly
16-02-2011, 05:58 PM
After reading the thread on the kiddiwash the other day i decided that is just what i need as dont have a downstairs toilet so have to take all the children upstairs.
I did what The B Team did and sent kiddiwash an email to ask if there was anyeay i could get the product cheaper. I had an email back saying they would sell me an ex demo model cheaper, so that is what i have ordered today. :clapping:

angeldelight
16-02-2011, 06:37 PM
That was good of them

Hope it arrives soon

Angel xx

suez
16-02-2011, 06:41 PM
whats that then ?:D

ORKSIE
16-02-2011, 06:45 PM
Is it anything like a car wash?:huh: :D

solly
16-02-2011, 06:51 PM
Its a mobile sink unit so i wont need to take the children upstairs just to wash their hands. Will also come in usefull for trips out :)

angeldelight
16-02-2011, 06:53 PM
whats that then ?:D

Information here

http://www.kiddiwash.com/shop/which-one-do-i-need

Angel xx

funemnx
16-02-2011, 07:31 PM
Is it anything like a car wash?:huh: :D

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I wondered this too!!!

solly
16-02-2011, 07:43 PM
Thanks Angel for putting the link up i tried to but it wouldn't work :)

spowage
16-02-2011, 08:38 PM
good idea but not that cheap!

TheBTeam
16-02-2011, 09:45 PM
After reading the thread on the kiddiwash the other day i decided that is just what i need as dont have a downstairs toilet so have to take all the children upstairs.
I did what The B Team did and sent kiddiwash an email to ask if there was anyeay i could get the product cheaper. I had an email back saying they would sell me an ex demo model cheaper, so that is what i have ordered today. :clapping:

Well done, I am not normally that brave, but i thought i could be brave by email, so give it a go, and it worked!

bexcee
16-02-2011, 10:10 PM
Can I be cheeky and ask how much it is costing you? :blush:

sweets
16-02-2011, 10:13 PM
sorry but i think they are ridiculously overpriced for what they are ! i bet you could get something similar and cheaper from a camping shop.

or even better just use a plastic bowl of water. or do what i do and use the kitchen sink!

solly
16-02-2011, 10:16 PM
I'm not usually that brave either but thought i would also give it ago by email, may try it again with other items I suppose if you don't ask you don't get.lol just got to think what may be useful in my setting :)

solly
16-02-2011, 10:20 PM
Sweets i dont think I would of paid full price for one but was happy with what i have paid for it.
I was told by my DO that Ofsted dont like you using the kitchen sink to wash hands because of food preperation etc.
My inspection is imminent so this has solved my problem :)

Heaven Scent
16-02-2011, 10:28 PM
I paid £50ish for mine at the Early Years Exhibition last year - it was brand new in a box and it even came with a bottle for soap and a paper towel holder - I've used it loads when out on picnics and on trips to the farm etc. - its been a real God send. Apparently mine is an older colour way - from memory I cant remember if the older model is speckled or mine is but thats the only difference both are red and yellow.