PDA

View Full Version : NCMA!

spowage
16-02-2011, 05:26 PM
blimey they are very efficent my renewal notice came a few weeks back i put it on the side as you do ....and was going to do it this week! anyway get a phone call from them to see if i had remembered it i said im gonna do it this week she said oh its ok you can do it now so im £73 poorer now :( , but at least its done .

Tink
16-02-2011, 05:33 PM
They wanted their money then!!

brightstar
16-02-2011, 05:38 PM
and if you don't want to do it right away they keep phoning.

maisiemog
16-02-2011, 09:32 PM
I was due to renew with them a few weeks ago and haven't recieved a single phonecall! Went with MM for my insurance in the end. Still umming and ahhing over whether its worth geting ncma membership though so leaving it for now.

miffy
16-02-2011, 09:37 PM
blimey they are very efficent my renewal notice came a few weeks back i put it on the side as you do ....and was going to do it this week! anyway get a phone call from them to see if i had remembered it i said im gonna do it this week she said oh its ok you can do it now so im £73 poorer now :( , but at least its done .

I'm surprised they didn't ask you if you wanted to pay by direct debit in future!

Miffy xx

Rubybubbles
16-02-2011, 10:08 PM
agree with miffy I got a mnth free last summer:clapping:

I always use to get the letter then pay, and then see it wasn't due for at least a month:rolleyes:

ah well, it's done now:thumbsup: