PDA

View Full Version : Opps how dippy am I today

FussyElmo
16-02-2011, 02:07 PM
So I got dd and mindee all ready got the bus as I had to go and have a blood test. Get to the doctors and asked my name I replied Im a little early for my appointment she looked at the screen and said yes you are by two days :blush: :laughing: :blush:

Oh well not a total loss as we got to go the park as it has brightened up had dinner in the cafe as a treat and now worn them out as both are having a nap :clapping:

WibbleWobble
16-02-2011, 02:49 PM
i was up bright and early yesterday morning...up at 6 to be ready for 6:45am. .....

mindee didnt turn up....:( next lot turn up 8:30am

i checked my phone texts.....his mum had only booked him in for mon,weds and thursday this week....i am a plonker! i didnt go back to bed....i came on here!!!:laughing:

this is a lovely 10 yr old who i let mum have full flexibility...mum is lovely too and always texts me on sunday afternoons with what she needs me for (mum works in a nursery)

you are not the only one!

mandy xx

jane5
16-02-2011, 02:57 PM
I have done this so many time:blush: :laughing:

curlycathy
16-02-2011, 03:45 PM
I once got myself all worked up over a gynae appointment at hospital - had to leave work early, arrived at hospital taking deep breaths practically hyperventilating - to be told I'd got it wrong and my appointment was the following week:eek:

So I had to get all worked up again the following week...:laughing:

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
16-02-2011, 03:53 PM
My friend did that on Tuesday took her dd to the hospital for an appointment and find out it is not until next Tuesday xx

mama2three
16-02-2011, 04:58 PM
Thinking back to the 'teens' thread my friend and I once went to a plastic and rubberwear party at our local nightclub. Happily walking through town in our basques etc covered only by see through plastic macs. We did think it a little odd no-one else had dressed up , and in the vanity of youth were sure all the looks we were getting were down to our amazing look. No. We were a week early!:blush:

Toothfairy
16-02-2011, 05:12 PM
:ROFL1: I thought it was only me that did things like that :D

maisiemog
16-02-2011, 09:29 PM
Nope. I turned up to do a course last tuesday. Had walked there in the pouring rain only to be told it was actually this tuesday!!!! I do it all the time!

mufftie
16-02-2011, 10:59 PM
i did that lol with an appointment for my dd 6 , she even had the morning off school , i bet she went and told everyone in the class that mummy was daft despite me trying to get her to keep shtum :blush: