PDA

View Full Version : Parental permissions and contract signing

Rmead
16-02-2011, 11:27 AM
My mindees who are starting on 1st March and their mum are coming next week for a settling in session and we are also signing contracts then/doing parental permissions. Do both parents have to sign permissions and contracts? Is one signature sufficient.

Blackcat
16-02-2011, 12:37 PM
both if they both have PR

tashaleee
16-02-2011, 01:11 PM
I dont think they both have to - to be honest with some of my parents I only ever see one of them.... Think I have met dad twice in a year! If they are both present I do ask if they would both like to sign - sometimes they do, sometimes they dont....

Actually thinking about it if you had a forces couple and dad was away on a tour of duty and mum sorted out childcare there is no way you could get his signature on everything....

Most of my contracts only have one signature and thats the parent I usually deal with and who pays me :thumbsup:

Rmead
16-02-2011, 04:35 PM
Ah good as she's going to leave them for a bit so didn't want to not be able to if Dad wasn't there to sign!

caz3007
16-02-2011, 04:56 PM
Only one of mine is signed by both parents. One family the dad has PR but lives in Australia, so would be hard to get him to sign :laughing: and anothers dad is in India (only now cos LO told me) :D

rickysmiths
16-02-2011, 06:00 PM
I try to get both to sign if they are around because if there was ever a problem with payment both are responsible for paying if they have signed the contract. ;)