PDA

View Full Version : fed up or being stupid

auntym
16-02-2011, 08:00 AM
Not sure how to put this. But im feeling a bit low and paranoid at present. Am worrying about everything. I love love my job and would never do anything else. Love the kids. Love taking them out. Dont even mind the observations lol but its all other stuff. Eg. If one is late I panic and think "are they not coming have I done something wrong' even though I dam well know I haven't. Im up to date with ofsted paperwork but behind with financial side and worrying although its just a case of writing it up. If someone is quiet round me I think its me. Does anyone else ever get like this. Its actually starting to wear me down. Everything is being over exagerated

Blackcat
16-02-2011, 08:06 AM
I dopn't think your been stupid , i think your just a bit fed up and need a CM buddie thats near by tbh

wendywu
16-02-2011, 08:14 AM
Sounds like you are a bit stressed so find things to worry about.

I was a bit like this after my dad died, its just the way the sorrow found itself out.

Hope every thing else in your life is ok :thumbsup:

kindredspirits
16-02-2011, 08:19 AM
Not sure how to put this. But im feeling a bit low and paranoid at present. Am worrying about everything. I love love my job and would never do anything else. Love the kids. Love taking them out. Dont even mind the observations lol but its all other stuff. Eg. If one is late I panic and think "are they not coming have I done something wrong' even though I dam well know I haven't. Im up to date with ofsted paperwork but behind with financial side and worrying although its just a case of writing it up. If someone is quiet round me I think its me. Does anyone else ever get like this. Its actually starting to wear me down. Everything is being over exagerated

Oh yes this is me to a T - I am paranoid about everything - i think it comes from being bullied most of my life I feel like everyone dislikes me, even when I know I've done nothing wrong and been perfectly nice. (I think thats why I like working with kids, they're not judgemental and they tell you how it is)

A very great saying I keep telling myself is 'its none of my business what anyone thinks of me' - and its so true. If you know that you are doing the basics of your job to the best of your ability (the actual CARE) then if you do get anyone who thinks otherwise, give them the grace to think it and realise that you can't do anything about someone elses mind.

Take time to stop worrying about things - the financial paperwork only needs completeing once a year, so if you get behind you have until next Jan to catch up. :D

MaryMary
16-02-2011, 10:11 AM
:group hug:
Sounds like a low self-esteem to me :( (And I should know!!)

You are obviously doing a great job. You enjoy your work (that will reflect on the children and will have a positive effect), you are up to date on paperwork (Wow! I am in awe :D ) and a little behind on the financials (don't sweat it, do a bit each week - not really an issue at this stage)

Look at what you have, and what you have achieved :laughing:

I am sending you lots of positive vibes. Now relax :thumbsup:

nic t
16-02-2011, 11:50 AM
Aw hun, you're not alone. :phew:

I have these anxious feelings and self doubt. It is so much easier when you air them so anytime you feel like that just come on here and share it. It'll make you feel better and make you see that it's not just you! :group hug:

snufflepuff
16-02-2011, 12:04 PM
Sounds like general anxiety hun. I get the same, although mine is mainly about the house- is is clean enough, will parents think it is messy, is it bad that I didn't do any dusting last weekend because my son was ill etc!

Might even be worth a chat with your GP if you feel it is getting too much. Lots of people suffer with anxiety.