Are you all going to be busy

Do the children break up Friday - ours do

Are they off for a week

What do you have planned

Or are you not working

Angel xx

kel1983
15-02-2011, 08:35 AM
I have my mindees as usual. I only have a 3 year old and a 22 month old.

My sister and me are planning on taking the the children out for the day. Maybe to the local lake to feed the ducks and let the children run wild in the woods. I will be nice for the little ones to mix with some other children and I will have another adult to chat too :)

The other days I have planned in advance. My theme this month is Colours and next week we are concentrating on Yellow. So we are doing five little ducks and then followed by the trip to feed the ducks.

maisiemog
15-02-2011, 08:46 AM
Quiet week for me next week!! :laughing:

All my schoolies are term time only contracts!

Looking forwards to not starting until 9am and finishing at 3.30pm two days next week!!! And defo wont miss the school run!!!!

ONly thing I hate about half term is that all our groups we go to shut down as well!

Ripeberry
15-02-2011, 08:53 AM
My baby mindee is off today to Euro Disneyland with her big brothers so my last day of work is this thursday! :)
No mindees over the holiday as they are term-time only, but still got my two girls to entertain, but I've got a couple of playdates lined up and they are going on a sleepover next tuesday night, so no kids in the house at all :D

Just got to catch up on paperwork on that day and give the pre-school a deep down clean which will take all day...never mind.

singingcactus
15-02-2011, 09:44 AM
I finally get my baby back next week - he's been away for the last month, and boy have we missed him. We'll be going out to the local(ish) nature reserve one day at least next week, and running wild for the day, watching the falcons, and other birds of prey.
My main schoolie is away for the week and my son will miss him, so we'll have to plan lots of play dates and meet ups with some of the older kids on the base.
I don't do themes as such cos all my mindees next week are 2 or under. We'll just have lots and lots of play time :)

mrs robbie williams
15-02-2011, 10:22 AM
ive got the week off :clapping: :clapping: so just my own 3 to entertain - really looking forward to a nice easy week xx

AliceK
15-02-2011, 10:35 AM
Well I had planned on working next week but all my parents except one don't need me and she only needs me for 1 day so I get 4 days off which is great as my mum is coming over (she doesn't live in UK so I don't get to see her much). Looking forward to giving my own 2 children a bit of quality time :)

xxxxx

Happy Bunny
15-02-2011, 12:19 PM
Mine are all term time only, i am so looking forward to having a lie in and vegging in my PJ's.
Saying that though this will be my last half term without minded ones as i have a new one starting full time next month

Gherkin
15-02-2011, 12:48 PM
Our half term is running from Monday to Monday as one of the days is an inset day.

I have the first monday off so this weekend we are going out as a family to take the kids to a place called Stanwick Lakes - big lakes, lots of things to climb on and just the 4 of us together to play.

Next week I have booed my ds into soccer school for 3 days as he finds it hard with all the mindees around as I mostly have girls at the moment and at school he sits on a table that is all girls so he needs to go out and be a MAN for 3 days.

Will keep it simple local parks, hopefully time in the garden and I'll get the children to help me start planting the allotment seeds. Also planning a visit to the farm and to the country park. Then as the local museum is closed for refurnishment a local "garden park" (glorified name for massive garden centre and shopping complex) has got things from the museum on show there and it is free to visit so I will go there too.

Cammie Doodle
15-02-2011, 01:40 PM
Yes half term for us next week, I only have 2 schoolies in the holidays the rest are term time only :laughing: I will have 2 Tues along with my 3 Lo's and 1 on Thurs with my 1 Lo so not bad at all. and I still have my Mon and Fri off :blush:

rickysmiths
15-02-2011, 02:14 PM
Only two on Monday and we are off to the Natural History Museum to see the Dinosaurs.

Tues/Wed/Thus all four plus an after schoolie I have 2 days a week in the school holidays.

Friday a holiday.

mushpea
15-02-2011, 06:32 PM
I wil have a queit start to the week,, one of my schoolies has 3 days off and 4 are term time only so monday I will have 5yrold and a baby tue will be 5yrold and 2yrold wedensday i have the day off then its 2yrold 2yrold 5yrold 7yrold and 4yrold thur ad fri plus my two all week.
havent planned specific days cause of the weather but we plan to go over the woods,, country park, play parks etc.

Louise0208
15-02-2011, 06:59 PM
all mine are schoolies so will have a house full next week....7 kids between 3 and 12.....i shall be suicidal by wednesday:o

onceinabluemoon
15-02-2011, 07:03 PM
My schoolies are term time only so a nice quiet week from them but best of all my 6.30 and 7.30 starts are also away so I wont be staring work til 8am 2 days and 9am the other 3 - result!

I'm hoping to be able to go out and about w bit with my own kids as local buses are doing a special offer on bus fares and I'll only have one munchkin most days :)

mrsmaggy
15-02-2011, 07:08 PM
I will have one mindee aged one, its going to be a long boring week :panic:

wendy222
15-02-2011, 08:51 PM
ive got none :o) some me and family time at long last xx

angiemog
15-02-2011, 08:52 PM
My mindees are all under 5s so no more or less than normal.They have all just had holidays so I'm back to either 3 or 4 2 year olds each day. I have 3 in the process of being or just being potty trained so don't want to venture too far from home for any length of time. I am hoping to go to the dinosaur park one day when I have my assistant with me. The other days I'm not sure about yet. Probably will plan things to do at home inside and in the garden. I do have lots of summer bulbs to plant :) x

MaryMary
15-02-2011, 09:06 PM
I am hoping that I will have Wednesday or Thursday off (still waiting for confirmation) as my DD wants to go to London to visit some galleries as inspiration for her Art GCSE in a few weeks :)
I have a busy day Monday (4 mindees - 2 1/2, 6, 10 & 11) I haven't had the older ones for ages (11 yo is at 2ndary school, so only have her in the holidays, & 10 yo sister hasn't been for 3 weeks as her mum has been off). They don't get on with the 6 yo boy I have - and to be honest I am finding him really challenging at the moment so I am not looking forward to Monday :panic: The 2 1/2 yo will keep us all smiling :D she is so funny! :clapping:

littletreasures
15-02-2011, 09:14 PM
All mine are term time only so I intend to spend the week in bed!!!

Toothfairy
16-02-2011, 08:11 AM
Our schools break up on Friday :clapping:
No mindees next week so no school runs thank goodness.

I've got my Grandaughter(6) coming to stay for a few days and my youngest DD(8) has a dance festival to perform in.
I've also got the Safeguarding Vunerable Adults course to go on, on the Tuesday for my evening job.
DH has got Monday, Tuesday and Friday off, so that will be nice.

Have a good half term everyone :thumbsup:

mrs_scottydog
16-02-2011, 09:44 AM
I've just got my mindee for 5 hrs on Thursday next week, the rest of the week is free! :clapping:
I'm going up north to my parents Mon-Weds. Haven't seen my parents since Christmas so should be good, plus my son is saying so much more now so they'll see a big change in him. As it's half term my younger siblings won't be at school so I'll get to spend some time with them too. Hx

Shirlwith3
16-02-2011, 11:25 AM
I have the week off as we are going up north to visit father inlaw as we couldn't go up over the christmas period. so looking forward to getting away excpt for the long drive up.
then the week the kids go back mindee N(aged 1) is leaving so will be working part time term time only with twins which is going to be really nice as I will have the whole of Easter off.