PDA

View Full Version : Graduation

Pipsqueak
14-02-2011, 10:47 PM
T'was my foundation degree graduation today. Full cap and gown jobbie!!! lol

Will post pix when I get chance.

I ended up giggling my head off - the grads had to sit up in the balcony and we had to listen to various dignitaries and whatevers chortle and waffle on..... many alumni came on in the caps and gowns.... the bloke in the row in front of me said 'cor blimey wheres dumbledore to put us in to houses' and with that I was chokeing with laughter into my hands!

All in all a good day.:thumbsup:

Oh and we get our grades for the first assignment for the 3rd year today. They are only 9 weeks late so I have decided not to look until tomorrow!:D

The Juggler
14-02-2011, 10:51 PM
aw glad you had a good day hon. can't wait for the pics. good luck with the grades tomorrow (not that you need it) x

FussyElmo
15-02-2011, 06:42 AM
Glad you had a good day pip :thumbsup:

sarah707
15-02-2011, 07:30 AM
I am glad you had a good time! It makes it all worthwhile :clapping:

WibbleWobble
15-02-2011, 07:44 AM
wel done you!!! so jealous!!!!

i feel like i am a first year at school and you are in the VIth form (note my use of old money school terms) as i started my foundation degree last september.

Will you be nice to me and let me sit on the back seat of the bus with you? hahaha:laughing:

seriously though....i went to DDs in september and it was lovely. spoke to my dad about it and i didnt realise he had his own cap and gown which he wears at the uni he works at (he runs a PGCE art course). made me giggle thinking about my old pa all done up like an extra from Harry Potter! Never seen these things...never seen a pic of him either but then again i didnt know he was a teacher until i was 7 as i thought my dad still went to school like me!!!

i wasnt a very bright child......................:(

mandy xxx

miffy
15-02-2011, 07:45 AM
Pleased you had a good day.

Looking forward to seeing the photos

Fingers crossed for your grades - I'm sure you'll have done just fine!

Miffy xx

Adiamond
15-02-2011, 07:57 AM
Glad you had a good day, looking forward to the piccies :clapping: x x x

Polly2
15-02-2011, 08:17 AM
yay :clapping: glad you had good day!! Pics please!!

Daftbat
15-02-2011, 08:24 AM
Congratulations Pip - sounds like a fantastic time:clapping: :clapping:

manjay
15-02-2011, 08:31 AM
Sounds like a fab day! Can't wait for my cap and gown moment:D

Twinkles
15-02-2011, 09:58 AM
Well done Pipilicious :clapping: :clapping: