PDA

View Full Version : Great day and wanted to share

crazyhazy
14-02-2011, 07:31 PM
Seems a few of us are struggling and having bad days at the moment, I certainly was but had my schoolies finish with me last week which means no more 7am starts! So, today was my first day with just my baby mindee who's nearly 1y, we had such a lovely time and when she napped I was able to spend some time with my own girls. I just felt so much more relaxed not having older ones being demanding and stressing about activities for them. I'm feeling much more positive about childminding after today, got baby mindee again tmrw and then on wed have a new baby coming for a settling in session which I'm really looking forward to. So, remember every cloud has a silver lining! Sending some good vibes to those who need it x

Mollymop
14-02-2011, 07:45 PM
Thats great, I love my job at them moment too and the reason is becuase I haven't got the older children here after school ! Bless them all, but after 3 years of before and after schoolers and getting up at 7 to have them I have found that all these little ones are so much nicer to mind! But that's just me!

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
14-02-2011, 07:51 PM
That's brilliant, I don't do before and after school anymore. I used too but found it far too much with my own two girls. xx

Rubybubbles
14-02-2011, 08:14 PM
My afterschools have cut down to 2 afternoons:D it makes a huge difference! They are moving end of school year and I don't want to replace them:o I enjoy my full timers, even though 1 is at pre-school 9-1:30! Starting with full time baby after the holidays and I now it's going to be much less stress without the older children!

My own children are 8 (9 next month) and 6, they prefer me having the LO's:) so works out well all round!