PDA

View Full Version : News letter & questionair

Louise0208
14-02-2011, 08:08 AM
hi folks :)

well iv just about had enough of my parents taking the Pee so im sending out a 'spring newsletter' i will make it a quarterly thing as i dont have enough to tell parents to make it a monthly thing :laughing:

the negative issues -

late collections
late payments
inappropriate clothing

other issues -

my holiday dates
requesting 4 weeks notice of parents holidays

any other issues i need to raise?

im also wanting to add a 'how am i doing' questionair but dont really know what questions i should ask....... but i know that its a pointless excersise as they wont return it to me anyway :rolleyes:

i just feel like printing the contract & polocies out again in large print & demanding they read it properly! :p

LittleStar's
14-02-2011, 09:21 AM
You could put in your newsletter any activities/outings you are planning to do in the spring and also mention something the children really enjoyed doing recently that way you have some positive aswell.

Hope this helps xx

kel1983
14-02-2011, 09:36 AM
hi folks :)

im also wanting to add a 'how am i doing' questionair but dont really know what questions i should ask....... but i know that its a pointless excersise as they wont return it to me anyway :rolleyes:

This is something I would like to do but not sure where to start

sarah707
14-02-2011, 10:11 AM
Things we have enjoyed doing last term... things we are looking forward to exploring next term...

Regular outings include... please remember to send appropriate clothes for the season.

Recipes for favourite meals.

Playdough / gloop etc recipe.

Little poems or stories the children want you to include...

I put my newsletters on the parents page of my website you are welcome to look for more ideas :D

Louise0208
14-02-2011, 11:56 AM
mine are all part time schoolies (all less than 2 hours per day) so i dont have outings, planning etc :o

Tealady
14-02-2011, 01:08 PM
mine are all part time schoolies (all less than 2 hours per day) so i dont have outings, planning etc :o

I have schoolies but i still do craft projects, baking, picnics in the park for tea, so you could include that type of thing. you just need to pad it out a bit because if the parents feel you're "nit picking" they won't pay any attention to the letter.

Louise0208
14-02-2011, 01:20 PM
we do crafts, cooking & such but all my pick ups are within half hour of each other so im pretty much house bound :panic:

would i be able to include photos of past activities etc or would this be a no-no as other parents will be seeing the other kids in my care (even though they all know each other & see the kids every day)......like you say i just dont want it to seem negative :D