PDA

View Full Version : Contract renewal..do i have to?

aly
13-02-2011, 10:38 PM
I am reviewing a couple of contracts soon and I know 2 of them will not change and parents dont really want me to renew the contract as no change but would be willing to sign a permission form to say no changes and next review...next time.

1) So is it possible to not renew and just attach a signed form to contract etc?

ALso what sort of thing would I need to put on this form?

2)1parent has moved again dont need to renew contract but jsut to change the address can this be a form or a complete new contract?

thanks

rickysmiths
14-02-2011, 09:01 AM
I am reviewing a couple of contracts soon and I know 2 of them will not change and parents dont really want me to renew the contract as no change but would be willing to sign a permission form to say no changes and next review...next time.

1) So is it possible to not renew and just attach a signed form to contract etc?

ALso what sort of thing would I need to put on this form?

2)1parent has moved again dont need to renew contract but jsut to change the address can this be a form or a complete new contract?

thanks

I would always do a new contract for a change of address. If nothing else has change then you can fill it all in and all the parent has to do is sign 3 pages (if you use NCMA ones)

The NCMA contracts have a space on page three where you can record a Contract Reveiw and then you and the parents sign and date that a review has been done. It is good practice to do these regularly. I do one after the first 6mths of a new contract so it confirms the parents are still happy with the contract and then every year unless a change needs to be made.
I must confess if hours, address etc are changed I always do a new contract for the sake of clarity. I don't feel happy about bits of paper being attached as they can get lost.

aly
14-02-2011, 12:31 PM
[/color]

I would always do a new contract for a change of address. If nothing else has change then you can fill it all in and all the parent has to do is sign 3 pages (if you use NCMA ones)

The NCMA contracts have a space on page three where you can record a Contract Reveiw and then you and the parents sign and date that a review has been done. It is good practice to do these regularly. I do one after the first 6mths of a new contract so it confirms the parents are still happy with the contract and then every year unless a change needs to be made.
I must confess if hours, address etc are changed I always do a new contract for the sake of clarity. I don't feel happy about bits of paper being attached as they can get lost.

Thank you

my ncma ones are 4 pages {bilingual} :panic:

will do that

x