PDA

View Full Version : invoice help

madwoman
12-02-2011, 09:48 PM
Hi everyone,

I am still new to this so i wonder if anyone can help me please,i have a mindee and the parents pay in advance, and on time if not before time, do i have to still invoice them?

Silly question i know but i have got a mind block

Trudy x

miffy
12-02-2011, 10:03 PM
There's nothing to say you have to invoice them - if it's the same amount each month there's not much point.

You could give them a receipt to show they've paid but most of my parents wouldn't want one.

Miffy xx

Rubybubbles
13-02-2011, 10:18 AM
I am paid in advance, but still give an invoice out a week before payday! It helps me keep track of my monthly income too;)

jane5
13-02-2011, 12:40 PM
I am paid in advance but I do invoice parents.

I think if the money is the same every week you dont really need to but I like to keep a copy for myself and if there was any extra charges in the future its easy to just add them on. I dont expect them to read or keep them but I feel that even though we have a good relationship, this is still a working relationship and an invoice keeps things professional.

madwoman
13-02-2011, 05:20 PM
Thanx guys, as always you are all here to help :littleangel: :littleangel:

Chatterbox Childcare
13-02-2011, 06:56 PM
I always invoice so that I have a record of what is being billed but if it was zero I would print it off for my records and not email it to the parent