PDA

View Full Version : change of contracted hours

blue bear
12-02-2011, 02:25 PM
Can anyone please help? I minded a child until this time last year, parent has now contacted me to care for child for three days in the Feb half term.

She has asked me to email her a temporary agreement for the hours, I need help, just don't know how to word it!!!!!

thank you in advance

fi fi

The Juggler
12-02-2011, 03:37 PM
do you have contracts which are e-mailable or does she just want your written agreement to do the work hon?

I would send a 'booking form' type document where you commit to work the hours of xxx to xxx on xxx days in the half term week.

ending it with something like this: by signing and returning this form to me you commit to book and pay for these hours in advance and I agree to hold those spaces for (name of child).

Then you will need to draw up a formal contract too.

Blackcat
13-02-2011, 01:04 AM
I have a spare short term contract (ncma less than 28 day contract)I can send you if you'd like?
just pm me your address and i'll pop it in the post monday

blue bear
13-02-2011, 04:25 PM
Thank you I have just finished writing out a contract, I have e-mailed a booking request to be signed along with information record. I have written on the contract that it is for as and when requested so hopefully it should cover other school holidays when accompanied with a booking request.