PDA

View Full Version : YEY and OH

mushpea
12-02-2011, 01:38 PM
yey cause I have just signed up another 2.5yrold and am now officaly full but
Oh because i just realised that september 2012 I will loose three children to full time school:ohdear:

I guess I will just have to do lots of advertising nearer the time and hope for the best!

The Juggler
12-02-2011, 02:02 PM
well done on filling up. I'm the same lose a 3 day week and a morning drop off and afternoon pick up to school starts/changes next year.

But, I've just signed a baby for a September start. seems to be lots of teachers out there looking ready for Sept. in our area.

good luckx

miffy
12-02-2011, 04:51 PM
Congratulations on filling all your spaces.

I wouldn't worry about September 2012 yet, it's a long way off and anything can happen before then.

Miffy xx

The Juggler
12-02-2011, 04:53 PM
:blush: :blush: lol just seen you said sept 2012 - that is so far off hon, dont' worry yet. :)

mushpea
12-02-2011, 06:51 PM
:blush: :blush: lol just seen you said sept 2012 - that is so far off hon, dont' worry yet. :)

I know it is and anything could happen between now and then,, my neighbhour is pregant and one of my current mums is pregnant too so who knows but I still worry:rolleyes: :blush:

I MUST STRESS LESS!!:laughing:

jane5
12-02-2011, 07:11 PM
well done and 2012 is a long time away yet:D

AliceK
13-02-2011, 05:39 PM
Well done for signing up another one :clapping:

I signed one up last week, my last available space but I know I will lose my exisiting 2 before and after schoolies come this Sept as they will go to AS club I bet seeing as it's cheaper :(

xxx

mufftie
13-02-2011, 07:40 PM
snap , im full aswel even with my assistant but like you i loose 3 to full time school in september , 1 of them will go down to before / after school but its not the same as her full time contract ive had for 3 yrs :(
i will also have 2 parents on maternity leave and its a long break they have now :(
ive already got my ad out for sept 11 as some parents do look this early , but at the same time im preparing for the drop in wages by saving as hard as i can and paying of my loans early so that my out goings wont be so high if i dont get another full timer to compensate for what im loosing