PDA

View Full Version : Woke up this morning....

Pipsqueak
12-02-2011, 08:54 AM
feeling fine......

well no actually - woke up this morning thinking about Monday.

Two weeks ago I sent out a newsletter to parents detailing that I am not working on Monday (due to my gradutation ceremony).
Now of course on Friday as everyone was leaving.... see you Monday blah blah etc.... including me!!!! one set of parents asked if they can leave the scooters - I said yes.....

woke up this morning worrying that everyone has forgotten!

have text them all to remind them... whats the betting I get back... 'what newsletter'......

miffy
12-02-2011, 09:03 AM
I have done the "See you Monday" before, completely forgetting that I wasn't working - luckily parents were on the ball and told me!

At least you've given yours a bit of warning and time to sort out cover if they haven't read the newsletter.

Don't worry and have a fab time at your graduation

Miffy xx

Carol M
12-02-2011, 09:06 AM
Have a super day on Monday.
Don't forget to post piccies on here :clapping:
Carol xx

Carol M
12-02-2011, 09:12 AM
Have a super day on Monday.
Don't forget to post piccies on here :clapping:
Carol xx

Toothfairy
12-02-2011, 09:22 AM
Have a fantastic day on Monday :thumbsup:

TammyN
12-02-2011, 09:25 AM
It's a nitemare when days off are forgotten about i do tend to do a reminder text after my news letter just to check they are sorted out, etc. i did have 1 child i had to find cover for on Sunday eve because mum had forgot :panic: luckily i have a great team of minders near me with spaces :clapping:
enjoy your day on Monday, i can't wait for mine in July.
we definately want photo's.

mushpea
12-02-2011, 09:33 AM
I do news letters and get the parents to sign a copy to say they have had it so then they cant say 'what newsletter',,, mind you I have one parent whose child is not contracted to come on the wedensday of the feb half term and had totaly forgot,, it was only cause i mentioned I was taking my two out for the day that she querried why i hadnt told her!

The Juggler
12-02-2011, 02:07 PM
i;m always saying see you tomorrow even if I'm off hon so hopefully they'll realise.

have fun at your graduation. Mine is on 2nd - didn't go in July to the big Cathedral one so decided to do the one at uni (some of my friends deferred so they are doing this one too).

def. post some piccies.x

zillervalley
12-02-2011, 03:09 PM
have a great day on monday

sweets
12-02-2011, 03:40 PM
ooh have a lovely day, we def need to see some pics after :thumbsup:

im always saying see you tommorrow to parents when i dont have thier child the next day, in fact it was parents that reminded me this week that i was finishing early on thursday for a dentist appointment! :laughing:

carol cameron
12-02-2011, 04:23 PM
Enjoy your graduation and congratulations to you.

One of my parents said to me the night before mine "oh, i asked for the day off when you told me but I don't know if I've got it..."
My response was "Well I hope you have because your children won't be with me tomorrow!"
Best thing was , she had 6 months notice of the date.:)

Mookins
12-02-2011, 04:34 PM
oooh have a fab time:clapping:

xx