PDA

View Full Version : Bargain glitter

Mouse
11-02-2011, 10:17 AM
I know some of you hate the stuff, but for all you glitter lovers, Sainsbury's have got packs of 3 tubes (red, silver and gold) for 3p ... bargain :thumbsup:

Our Sainsbury's had loads of them in, so it might be worth a look next time you're there. They also had some of their own brand small craft packs for half price - friendship bracelet set 62p, foam ballerina 62p etc.

xdirtydancerx
11-02-2011, 10:19 AM
3p?????

I wish I lived near a Sainsburys :(

keeks
11-02-2011, 10:27 AM
I know some of you hate the stuff, but for all you glitter lovers, Sainsbury's have got packs of 3 tubes (red, silver and gold) for 3p ... bargain :thumbsup:

Our Sainsbury's had loads of them in, so it might be worth a look next time you're there. They also had some of their own brand small craft packs for half price - friendship bracelet set 62p, foam ballerina 62p etc.

I am very particular about my glitter :D , so just wanted to ask if it is very fine glitter, or the stuff that is slightly bigger flakes.

I have still got some tubes of Woolies amazing fine glitter, and when that runs out I don't know what I'll do!:(

xxx

Mouse
11-02-2011, 10:32 AM
This is the bigger type glitter, perfect for the children to use. I keep my fine glitter for myself!

angeldelight
11-02-2011, 10:36 AM
What a bargain

Thanks for that I will have a look later

Angel xx