PDA

View Full Version : Out n about double buggy

Milli147
10-02-2011, 10:20 AM
I have been trying to get one of these for ages and keep missing out on ebay!
Maybe I should just bid higher but I see recently sold ones that went for very little - am holding out for a bargain!!

Do you have one? How much did you get it for? What should I look out for?:
Or even better does anyone want to sell me one!!:laughing:

mufftie
10-02-2011, 10:29 AM
Sorry won't be selling mine it's the best thing ever
I bought mine new for £250 I think about 4yrs ago
If you can afford to bid more then go for it as you won't regret I can assure you , it's better than my phill and teds that I've just paid £500 for!

Tinglesnark
10-02-2011, 10:37 AM
i also will never ever part with my nipper - i adore it and often just have a good admire of it whilst its out of action in the garage :laughing:
my mum bought mine from ebay last year for £250 and it was second hand but only used once for all of 10 minutes when they got a puncture and mum bought a buggy with hard wheels instead - all i had to do was replace the inner tube and i was away - i couldn't get the slime to go in the inner tubes but *touch wood* have never had a puncture yet....
i am soooo desperate to get the single now but no-one is selling them second hand so i am saving up to get a new one because it will be the last buggy i ever need to buy because they are the mutts nuts, only thing is that it folds in half and not the umbrella fold so for public transport etc it might be an idea to keep a stroller handy :thumbsup:

Milli147
10-02-2011, 10:56 AM
I want one I want one I want one!!!:crying:

FizzWizz
10-02-2011, 11:26 AM
I am not normally a fan of these things but....CAR BOOT SALE! I got a fab almost perfect Graco double buggy for £15 (I was on a limited budget as have only just set up as a childminder) - the same model sells for over £100 on ebay and are much more new.

If you can brave them then there are so many bargains on kids things!

manjay
10-02-2011, 12:00 PM
Sorry I am not parting with my Nipper either. I bought it new when I first started minding and it still looks like new. I ahven't needed it for a while as most of mine are capable of walking the school run but I had it out yesterday and remembered why I love it so much:thumbsup:

Aimi-jo
10-02-2011, 12:13 PM
Im after one to, did ask oh to drive 40miles for one lol:) Shame he doesnt share my enthusiasm for pushchairs:laughing: Im still searching. Whats meant for you, wont go by you! or so they say.
Good luck

Mcgons
10-02-2011, 12:50 PM
I got mine off eBay for about £60. It was the old instep one though but had new tyres on and nothing wrong with it. Had it for 18 months now and use it everyday, it's so easy to push!

dobby
10-02-2011, 01:59 PM
I have had mine for 5 years and its certainly not still looking like new lol! But its had lots of children clambering in and out, even sitting on the top when tired at the end of a long walk and it IS still going strong. Used pretty much everyday too.

Have you tried using an auction sniper tool? You place your maximum bid via the sniper tool and it places your bid 5 secs before the end thus you dont show your hand too early (pushing price up) and means you can go out and not worry about missing the end. I use this one and it has saved me ££££s :)
http://www.biddingscheduler.com/