PDA

View Full Version : How do I change contracted hours on contract?

buzzy bee
09-02-2011, 09:25 PM
I'm using NCMA contracts and one of my children is changing their hours...

what do I need to do? Do I need to record it as a contract review or anything, or do I just cross out the old hours on page 2 and put in the new ones? Or do I write a note in the additional notes part on page 2?

Help please!!

AliceK
09-02-2011, 09:29 PM
I just type up an A4 sheet called Amendment to Contracted Hours then put the part number of the contract it refers to (sorry I use MM so can't tell you) then I put the new hours in, effective date and put in "All other areas of the contract remain unchanged" and get parent and myself to sign and date. They get a copy and I keep a copy stapled to the back of the contract.

xxxx

buzzy bee
09-02-2011, 09:39 PM
I just type up an A4 sheet called Amendment to Contracted Hours then put the part number of the contract it refers to (sorry I use MM so can't tell you) then I put the new hours in, effective date and put in "All other areas of the contract remain unchanged" and get parent and myself to sign and date. They get a copy and I keep a copy stapled to the back of the contract.

xxxx

Thanks, that's really helpful :thumbsup:

Cazz
09-02-2011, 10:37 PM
I was told by another childminder to photocopy a blank 2nd page and complete and sign that. This can then be stapled to the contract so it's obvious that it's an amendment to the original.

pinkbutterfly
10-02-2011, 09:53 AM
Had a similar situation a few months back. A parent wanted to add an extra day. Rang NCMA asking if I can just amend the contract or add an extra sheet they said no ... I had to write a whole new contract. I was angry but then thought better be safe than sorry.