PDA

View Full Version : It's been a great day.... and i'm full

mr man
09-02-2011, 05:37 PM
Hi, just like to share that we've had a great day, enjoying valentines crafts.
mindee 3 says to mum at pick up - ive made something special for you for monday. mum says "whats monday? " - mindee " when we tell all the people we love how much we love them" :) :laughing: bless

Plus I have jsut signed my last under 5 space, so now I have 4 mindees and covering quite a lot of hours. NOt totally full, but i dont really want to be. Mainly so can feel I give good care to all the children, even my own and also i'd like of offer parents extra days if they happen to need me.
plus I can keep hold of my sanity slighty too :laughing:

I had three calls this week, one starting at the end of the month when one leaves. The other two enquirys start tues and then wed next week. :clapping: :clapping:

jsut thought i'd share my positiveness and i'm sending them to those who are waiting for the phones to ring. :D

miffy
09-02-2011, 05:51 PM
Congratulations on filling your space.

Glad you've had a good day too!

Miffy xx

nic t
09-02-2011, 06:02 PM
Well done, great news! :clapping:

SammyM
09-02-2011, 06:18 PM
Aah thats lovely, I'm in that fortunate position too - I'm not full but got as many as I want at the moment and have got a lovely work / life balance and get to spend quality time with my own children too :clapping: :clapping:

sarah707
09-02-2011, 06:18 PM
Well done you! :clapping:

mr man
09-02-2011, 06:26 PM
Aah thats lovely, I'm in that fortunate position too - I'm not full but got as many as I want at the moment and have got a lovely work / life balance and get to spend quality time with my own children too :clapping: :clapping:

thats exactly like me - i' jsut no good with words, and most of the time have far too many :laughing: :laughing:

thanks everyone. :)

Fraggle1
09-02-2011, 07:43 PM
That is fab news hun!!! wahey!!! xx

Mrs Pootle
09-02-2011, 07:56 PM
:) Thanks for the good vibes :)

- My phone has rung, and I'm seeing the mum of a new after schoolie tomorrow. Wants 5 days a week, so things are looking good. :D

Helcatt
09-02-2011, 08:03 PM
well done!

I am happy to say that I am in a similar situation, as full as I want to be, though am slightly wondering if I've taken on too much

HX

caz3007
09-02-2011, 08:41 PM
Well done. I am also as full as I want to be, well will be when the new LO starts in a few weeks, but we are doing one day a week at the moment to settle her in. I have room for another LO, but dont want to work myself into the ground, but the option is there if money becomes difficult.

mr man
09-02-2011, 09:33 PM

- My phone has rung, and I'm seeing the mum of a new after schoolie tomorrow. Wants 5 days a week, so things are looking good. :D
YEY :magnificent: lets pass the good vibes. :D

miffy
09-02-2011, 10:13 PM

Fingers crossed for you too!

Miffy xx

Susana0600
09-02-2011, 11:28 PM
Yey, that;s so goooood, congratulations, very happy for you :clapping: :clapping:

Tracey1805
09-02-2011, 11:48 PM
Many congratulations, i'm waiting for my phones to ring for my first mindees!! Hopefully they will come soon!

Tracey

flowerpots
10-02-2011, 07:01 AM
congratulations on fillinf all you spaces huni, its a great feeling isnt it :clapping:

xdirtydancerx
10-02-2011, 08:17 AM
Ooo that's fab news hun - congratulations x :clapping:

AnnieM
10-02-2011, 08:20 AM
:clapping: :clapping: Congratulations on filling your last space. Now pass those phone ringing vibes my way PLEEEEEEEEAAAASE!!!! :o As I'm not sure how much longer I can hold out on what I have, 2 brothers before school and one of them after school, term time only and youngest will start hobbies after school in September. :panic: