PDA

View Full Version : getting stuck in..

clumpcat
09-02-2011, 05:35 PM
hi, i really do love getting stuck in with messy play but my clothes are starting to get abit strained and looking abit tired. i was wondering what others wear during the day? i go to groups and messy play and get stuck in at home with painting and cooking etc but i wear my day to day clothes, should i get some tops etc just for childminding i'm wondering?
x

sarah707
09-02-2011, 05:50 PM
I have some childminding shirts with my logo on from Amaranth Embroidery.

I buy plain blue sweatshirts to wear over the top in the winter and replace them when they are shabby.

I also have a couple of pairs of jeans and some quick drying legging type pants which I only wear for work.

I find if I think of them as work clothes then I don't mind work clothes getting messy :D

Mrs Pootle
09-02-2011, 07:54 PM
I tend to wear "my own clothes" but I'm thinking about getting some things that are just for work. Partly because then I don't have to worry about them getting dirty, and partly so I look more professional. I am thinking about a few polo shirts, embroidered with my logo and some comfy jeans for everyday work wear.

babs
09-02-2011, 08:00 PM
i wear legging or jeans and vest tops ( black mainly) so im comfy and dont mind getting dirty nd black does not stain.....