PDA

View Full Version : Getting annoyed with doctors!

fieryleo1984
08-02-2011, 09:31 PM
They have had my health declaration forms for three weeks now!! I have rang and chased and the last time being today..they told me the docs are very busy and it takes a while :-(.

Just feel like its makeing the process longer x

miffy
08-02-2011, 09:34 PM
That seems a long time to keep hold of the forms - could you make an appointment to see your dr and take the forms with you for them to fill in?

Miffy xx

fieryleo1984
08-02-2011, 09:42 PM
they said they have lots of them on a weekly basis that it can take a while for them to be looked through, she said it may be done by the end of the week. Shall i phone back and say i really need it for a job?

Emx

miffy
08-02-2011, 09:58 PM
they said they have lots of them on a weekly basis that it can take a while for them to be looked through, she said it may be done by the end of the week. Shall i phone back and say i really need it for a job?

Emx

It's worth a try.

Hope you get it soon

Miffy xx

cara1976
11-02-2011, 11:03 PM
i tried making a docs appointment he referred me back t reception:angry:

suzyjane73
01-03-2011, 11:37 AM
My health declaration has been at the doctors for 4 and a half weeks now. It is the only thing I have left to send to Ofsted. I Know they won't come for my pre reg visit until it's sent in. I have been chasing for weeks but get fobbed off every time. I have a customer waiting to start a job when I can start minding her kids but it looks like it might fall through for her now coz the whole process is taking so long (there are so few minders locally). The doctors do not realise the knock on effects of keeping us waiting.

newbie1512
01-03-2011, 01:34 PM
Id call them and say you NEED it asap

My docs took 3 days to do mine

I cant understand why it would take so long, yes they may be busy but looking at the forms, it wouldnt take that long to do surely

Hope its sorted for you soon

Blackcat
04-03-2011, 12:28 PM
go upto the doctors and tell them you want it done today and you are NOT leaving without seeing that it has been filled in and ready to send as you have people waiting. Even threaten to send them a bill for loss of earnings back dated

~Chelle~
04-03-2011, 01:00 PM
I had this when I first started out. hadn't heard anything for 7 weeks and went in there and the receptionist went and had a look. The form was still in the Dr's in tray :angry:

Told her it was not acceptable as it was preventing me from working and as I was paying £85.00 for the Dr to FILL IN A FORM, which would take all of 5 minutes, I suggested she take it out of his in tray and put it under his nose and ask him to sign the thing.

It was ready the next day :thumbsup:

Pixie dust
04-03-2011, 01:02 PM
I had a long wait too it was the only thing holding up my registration..it is so annoying when they charge so much to. I just kept chasing them up about it.