PDA

View Full Version : What a beautiful day!!

cchildcare
08-02-2011, 01:19 PM
Sun is shining, mindee is being an angel!

Wish I was doing this job 5 days a week but never mind!

Just been making valentines cards before lunch, he's gone down for a nap now so sat here with a cuppa :)

What's everybody else doing for valentines activities? I think I will bake biscuits with him and let him decorate on Thurs!

Hope you're all having a great day! x

gigglinggoblin
08-02-2011, 01:23 PM
I would love to bake biscuits but mindees parents are very strict about sugary food. Maybe cheese scones could be cut into hearts. Hadnt thought about valentines yet, I am still on Chinese New year and next week thought I would plant some bulbs ready for mothers day. We have been out to a nature reserve this morning, ride on a train and a big walk, mine is very much asleep!

LOOPYLISA
08-02-2011, 01:30 PM
Its a lovely day :-)

kel1983
08-02-2011, 01:51 PM
Its so lovely to see the sun. I got the washing hung out before the LO arrived this morning. The first time this year. Been to the childminding group and had a lovely walk. LO is now fast asleep and i'm enjoiying the peace.

Definately cant wait for the half term week to arrive. My mum is off too so we will be getting out and about to all the free attractions. Just hope the sun stays now.

Mrs Pootle
08-02-2011, 04:39 PM
I was going to do shortbread hearts with cherries in for Valentines day, but mindee is sick and not coming the rest of the week. I think we'll be celebrating valentines a little late this year and spend next week doing the activities instead.