PDA

View Full Version : come on you people that use a childminder

Dragonfly
08-02-2011, 11:13 AM
I have been a member of this forum for sometime and think its absolutely brillant.:clapping:

Childminders have lots of views, thoughts, ideas etc as well as moans and groans (alot understandably) wouldnt it be nice to hear from the people on this forum who USE a childminder to hear their views ideas etc? and moans! or would it not at all:blush:

singingcactus
08-02-2011, 01:12 PM
I'd like to hear input from the parents too. It would be good to hear their voice.

Bridey
08-02-2011, 01:14 PM
Isn't that what Mumsnet is for? This is OUR forum! ;)

buzzy bee
08-02-2011, 02:42 PM
Isn't that what Mumsnet is for? This is OUR forum! ;)

Hmm I have to say if there were lots of mums on here I don't think I'd post as much or be quite as honest and open... I like having a place where there are just other childminders!

Dragonfly
08-02-2011, 03:33 PM
Dont know what mumsnet is, it was just a thought.

Pipsqueak
08-02-2011, 04:13 PM
My sons (ex) childminder is wonderful. She is a terrific colleague but as someone who cared for my son she could not be faulted. I will always appreciate her compassion, her flexibility and her just just being amazing.

Helen79
08-02-2011, 04:14 PM
Probably an unpopular opinion on here but it's probably best that parents don't read this forum.
As a parent some things I have read on here have definitely put me off using a childminder.

Most of what is written here is very professional and as a childminder I understand why cms have the concerns and are asking for advice but often the replies do worry me as a parent who has a young child in childcare.

I agree it would be lovely to hear parent's views on their childminders though.