PDA

View Full Version : Ordering new forms from your insurance company

snufflepuff
08-02-2011, 08:00 AM
I'm coming up to one year of minding now so some of the forms I ordered from MM are running out- attendance forms for example. I was just wondering- do you tend to order new forms from them when you need them? Or do you just keep an original and keep photocopying it? Do you do the same with contracts or do you always order those because they are self-copying? Or do you now use your own contract instead?
Things are tight at the moment and these forms are very expensive!

rickysmiths
08-02-2011, 09:30 AM
I always buy my Contracts, Attendance Register, Accounts Book and Accident Incident book form NCMA. I make up my own Child record form.

I put this down to the 'Running Costs' of having a child on my books.

tulip0803
08-02-2011, 04:34 PM
I always buy my Contracts, Attendance Register, Accounts Book and Accident Incident book form NCMA. I make up my own Child record form.

I put this down to the 'Running Costs' of having a child on my books.

I do this too:thumbsup:

angeldelight
08-02-2011, 04:45 PM
I'm coming up to one year of minding now so some of the forms I ordered from MM are running out- attendance forms for example. I was just wondering- do you tend to order new forms from them when you need them? Or do you just keep an original and keep photocopying it? Do you do the same with contracts or do you always order those because they are self-copying? Or do you now use your own contract instead?
Things are tight at the moment and these forms are very expensive!

I do buy my contracts and accident forms from MM the rest I tend to do myself if I can

My attendance record is my own

Paper work is half price if you are insured with MM

Angel xx