PDA

View Full Version : Just wondering !!!

1michelle
07-02-2011, 11:40 PM
Hi

I am feeling a little overtaken and confused. I have got so many art and craft materials its coming out of my ears and I have run out of storage space my house has been taken over with it I am just wondering as a rule what do you keep for arts and craft as a rule for every day use ?

Thank you

Michelle :eek:

Penny1959
08-02-2011, 04:58 AM
Hi Michelle

Not going to be much help as I too have lots

I have one of those large 4 drawer plastic box storage units in the kitchen with the following in for every day use (the idea being as on wheels I can put away when not minding - but has not happened yet!)

Scissors
sellotape
Glue sticks
Pencils- several sorts
Crayons
chalk
stencils
stickers
pre cut pictures (for little ones to stick)
old catalogues
glitter
ribbons
things that were called pipe cleaners
rulers / rubbers / pencil sharpner
PVA glue
glue spreaders
sequins
pom poms
stick on eyes
lollipop sticks - plain and coloured
hole punch
plain paper
coloured paper
scrap paper and card (odd bits too big to throw from other craft activities)
felt pieces
foam shapes and sheets
tissue circles, squares, sheets
cellophane

AND other things can't remember

THEN upstairs in box stuffed in cupboard - loads of other stuff that MIGHT be useful plus the extra paper / card etc that I have too much of to put in storage unit in kitchen. Plus the paints and paint equipment, the playdough and clay and equipment, the huge bag of material and wool - oh and the box of boxes and tubes and other bits.

Like you it is everywhere!

Penny :)

sarah707
08-02-2011, 07:44 AM
I have huge amounts too! I recently organised them all into clear plastic boxes and it is much easier to find what we want :D

Mollymop
08-02-2011, 07:48 AM
I have loads of stuff too! I keep some of mine in one of those plastic four drawer towers as well, but have loads more that i keep stacked away in a cupboard.

miffy
08-02-2011, 07:49 AM
Lots here too - probably too much as things go unused because I've forgotten I've got them/can't find them etc.

I need to have a sort out but that applies to everything else, paperwork, toys etc too!

Miffy xx