PDA

View Full Version : P&T & buggy pod

muffins
05-02-2011, 08:54 PM
I've read about people using the P&T & buggy pod together but am wondering how useable it is?

Is it much heavier the pod attached? Would it be ok for everyday use or would I be better with a triple buggy?
(children 10mths, just 1 & 2 1/4yrs)

Are you able to fold the P&T fully with the brackets attached?

Thanks in advance for your help:D

blue bear
06-02-2011, 01:11 PM
I have not had mine long only used twice so can only be of limited help. Yes it folds fully with brackets on, it pushes fine with three16 month olds in. Surely you 2 1/2 will not be far off walking all the time, having to store a triple buggy can hardly be worth it never mind the cost

muffins
06-02-2011, 04:30 PM
Thanks for your reply:) 2yr old is mine & just turned 2 mid Jan, the 10mth old is starting at the begining of April so not quite 2 1/2! I do have times (usually on the way to groups) when walking/dordling isn't an option if we want to get there before it ends! e.g groups starting at 1pm just after lunch!

Shes not showing any signs at the mo of wishing to walk on journeys.

blue bear
06-02-2011, 09:11 PM
Sorry did not mean she would be walking soon as in next few weeks but as she heads towards three. Was more thinking about you having to store the triple as well as your p& t.

muffins
06-02-2011, 10:47 PM
Sorry did not mean she would be walking soon as in next few weeks but as she heads towards three. Was more thinking about you having to store the triple as well as your p& t.

:laughing: and all the rest of them, confessed buggy addict:blush:

mumx3
09-02-2011, 02:40 PM
I have use my phil and teds with a buggy pod for about a year.

I had 3 under 18 months of various ages. It was fine. Folded no prob with the brackets on. Easy to clip on and off.

I put the best walker in the pod and the heaviest of the other 2 in the main seat of the P & T with the lightest kids in the back of it. The best walker would do most of the journey in the pod and get out for a run around and then back in.

It is much better IMHO than forking out for a triple. You have all the benefits of a single, double and triple and only ONE buggy!

I am selling my pod now as my mindees are all 2.5 to 3 and walk most places with the P&T as back up. They relay between walking and buggy now two kids in and one out and then swap!

If anyone is interested in my POD pm me. I need to take the brackets off really and pack it up, but it is good condition.