PDA

View Full Version : Enquiry via Netmums!

anneriddington
19-04-2008, 08:32 AM
Just had an email requesting childcare for baby and 3yr old via netmums. Unfortunately can't help as is for 3.30 to 5.30 a few days a week! But was reassured that was worth putting a message on the childcare board. I did see someone asking the question about the effectiveness of advertising on the site recently - so yes gets your details on there it really does work:)

angeldelight
19-04-2008, 09:23 AM
Thats good to know Anne

Shame you could not help

Angel xx

Rubybubbles
19-04-2008, 09:24 AM
thats good it's working, hopefully something will come through you can cover:clapping:

Noodles
19-04-2008, 09:30 AM
Thats good strangely i had one this week too this is the first one i have had. i emailed back but asking for definate hours but she has not replied as yet:( maybe she aint a computer addict like me :laughing:

cherry
19-04-2008, 09:41 AM
I also got an enquiry from Netmums, had an interview last week and start minding in May.

This is the second job I've got through Netmums, so it really is worth advertising with them.

Alibali
19-04-2008, 09:45 AM
I hadn't even thought of that, but I know a girl who used it to get a nanny. Worth thinking about.

Ta,

Ali :)

Pudding Girl
19-04-2008, 10:05 AM
I have had several enquiries through, some didn't get back to me, and others weren't suitable, but I think it's a great way - especially as it cuts out timewasters, you can direct them to your website, and then they can see if they like the cut of your gib lol! far more time effective than getting people over and them not liking your way of things iyswim?

Gumtree.co.uk is good too. - especially as they go quite high in search engines, so if you put in title, childminder in XXXXX if someone searches on that, gumtree always seems to come out high ;) ( i tested this out last night lol!!)

RedDragon
19-04-2008, 11:40 AM
I have had loads of enquires from Netmums - on a good week up to 4 calls!!!

I always take their details and if I don't want to/ can't take on the child I pass it on to my childminding friends.

Mollymop
19-04-2008, 12:16 PM
My first enquiry was from netmums

Gherkin
19-04-2008, 10:40 PM
I've had a couple from Netmums. I always update my details on there so that I'm not fooling people into thinking there is space when not.
Also find it useful as it lets me know what is happending in the local area.

Tatia
20-04-2008, 09:23 AM
I've put an ad on netmums but do any of you ever add it more than once? It seems it would get lost as othe posts get added on top of it. Although I guess if someone is searching, then they would flick through the areaand come across it. I dunno. Just wondering how it all works.