PDA

View Full Version : Can't explain why, but I have a feeling in my water.........

button68
19-04-2008, 06:56 AM
........ that I'm going to get the call from Ofsted for my first inspection :eek: - I can only explain it as a 'woman thing'

They seem to be 'mopping-up' ready for a clean start in September. I have been registered almost 3 months now and I reckon there gonna get me soon :(

My paperwork isn't too bad. The childrens contacts, permissions etc are spot on but I still haven't started a Complaints Book and I haven't taken many photo's or done formal ob's although I do have folders of the childrens work.

:panic: ooooooo... that feeling in the pit of my tummy is there :(

mrsbumbles
19-04-2008, 07:00 AM
I think you might be right, there seems to be alot of inspections at the moment, more than usual.

I think they are clearing the way ready to concentrate on the EYFS.

Better to get it out of the way then your can relax and start enjoying the job, rather than worrying about when you are gonna get 'The call'

Good luck Buttons :thumbsup:

nell57
19-04-2008, 07:02 AM
I keep getting the same feeling although I'm not due until Sept, it does seem a lot of forum members are having theirs all of a sudden.

So much for Ofsted not doing any till Sept hey

Helen

Pipsqueak
19-04-2008, 07:38 AM
Button don't worry too much - as you say if you have all your "stuff" ready then you will be fine.:thumbsup:

chubbymummy
19-04-2008, 07:39 AM
........ but I still haven't started a Complaints Book and I haven't taken many photo's or done formal ob's although I do have folders of the childrens work.

:panic: ooooooo... that feeling in the pit of my tummy is there :(

you sound like you have things under control

my compliants book has nothing in it it's just a cheap plain small book with "complaints book" written on it.

as for obs we don't need to do these officially until september just start to do them when you can

angeldelight
19-04-2008, 09:54 AM
Yeah you could be right Mandy

Sure you have everything under control you will be fine

Angel xx

Alibali
19-04-2008, 09:59 AM
Getting it over and done with will be great then you won't have to have that 'feeling in your water', cos they'll have been. Can't wait to get mine because it's the first time up here they are doing the grading thing, I don't think I'm due, but I want it!

Ali :)