PDA

View Full Version : Inspection finished. Thanks to everyone on here

hatsepsovet
04-02-2011, 01:12 PM
I just wanted to say, that I had my inspection on Wed and it went fabulously well. I was graded good with an outstanding for "inclusion". I spent ages on the forum looking for tips before the inspection and I've no doubt it was help from here, that helped me pass.
The Mrs O was ever so nice; it didn't even feel I was being inspected. I'd like to share couple of ideas she gave me.
I carry out an Initial Development assessment for each child that I based on the EYFS Practice guidance. She was impressed with that; she said to make sure to include any comments from parents in this as well; for example, if I haven't observed a child doing a zip up, ask the parents in the child can do it at home; to get a correct assessment. I can email a blank copy to anyone who thinks it might come in useful or post it on here if anybody is interested in seeing it. She said it was a good base to start the planning from.
Also, in the the child's journal she said it would be a good idea to include observations from parents; for example, if a baby is learning to walk, if the parents say to you: X took couple of steps yesterday, note this down in the learning journey. Shows partnership with parents!
Risk assessments - I didn't do one on my climbing frame, so make sure you carry out one if you have "big equipment" in the garden.
All in all, I'm very pleased and hopefully can relax this weekend. x

mrs robbie williams
04-02-2011, 01:17 PM
congratulations :clapping: :clapping: id love a copy if the inital assessment form if you dont mind my email is xxxxx

angeldelight
04-02-2011, 01:18 PM
That is fab news

Well done to you :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Put your blank copy on here if you prefer save emailing everyone

Angel xx

christine e
04-02-2011, 02:28 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Well done you

Cx

sarah707
04-02-2011, 02:31 PM
Well done you! :clapping:

breezy
04-02-2011, 02:37 PM
well done thats great:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

CHUNKY MONKEY
05-02-2011, 09:16 AM
Well done :clapping: I have PM you

flowerpots
05-02-2011, 09:23 AM
well done:clapping: , thank you for sharing tips. i have pm you too:blush:

sleepingbeauty
08-02-2011, 08:18 PM
Well done :clapping: I have also PM'd you :)

miffy
08-02-2011, 08:25 PM
Congratulations on your result and thanks for the feedback

Miffy xx

funemnx
08-02-2011, 08:34 PM
Congratulations!!! It's really helpful when you can pass on tips, I shall look forward to seeing the Development Assessment, thank you :)

linda2girls
08-02-2011, 08:53 PM
Thank you for passing on the tips, I'm always looking at ways to improve.

I've pm'd you for the development assessment.

Linda.

Dawnbhh1982
22-02-2011, 03:50 PM
Message inbox is full so no messages are getting through.:(

Hiya, just read your info about your inspection and the assessment doc you said you coudl e-mail out. I was thinking of doing something like that myself so would be interested to see if I'm on the right track. Could you e-mail it to me <email removed for confidentiality>

Hoping to be registered by May so will help with me sorting my paperwork before 'the visit'!!

Well done on the visit!

Thanks in advance.

CHUNKY MONKEY
22-02-2011, 09:57 PM
Well done hun :clapping: I would love a copy please :blush:

nemo97
22-02-2011, 10:10 PM
Well done :clapping: Thanx for sharing & can I have a copy please :blush:

guest3
22-02-2011, 11:17 PM
I too have tried to PM you but message says inbox full :mad:
Pls could I have a copy too?

Helcatt
22-02-2011, 11:36 PM
OR let us know if you add a blank copy on to the site so we can all have a look, save you emailing individuals

WOuld be interesting to see how others do it

Well done, you must be relieved

HX

ORKSIE
23-02-2011, 08:08 AM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
Well done:thumbsup:
xx

Gherkin
02-03-2011, 02:41 PM
Congratulations:)

the_nanny_uk2
02-03-2011, 09:39 PM
Congratulations!!! Thats fantstic news hun.

I would love a copy of your document, thank you for offering it

Jo xx

Pixie dust
02-03-2011, 09:54 PM
well done :clapping: hope you put a copy on here for us to see as it sounds good

Susana0600
02-03-2011, 10:39 PM
well done!!! congratulations :) :)

lindylou
03-03-2011, 07:49 AM
Congratulations Yes please can you email me a copy please to <email address removed by admin for confidentiality, better to use private message service>Thankyou Linda

Leanne59
03-03-2011, 08:01 AM
well done!!! i hope mine goes as well just waiting for the call again.got canceled twice.

hayleychildcare
03-03-2011, 08:09 AM
Congratulations on your insoection :clapping:

Would really appreciate a copy of your initial assessment form.

My email is <email address removed by admin for confidentiality, better to use private message service>
x

MAWI
09-03-2011, 01:25 PM
Welld one you:clapping:
Please could I jump on the late band wagon and see ac opy of your initial assessment form, It sounds more detailed and better then the one I use.

Many Thanks:)

Chimps Childminding
09-03-2011, 02:14 PM
And me please!!!! :thumbsup:

lynnslittleuns
14-03-2011, 09:02 PM
Me too please.

<email address removed by admin for confidentiality, better to use private message service>

mydarlings
14-03-2011, 09:49 PM
I just wanted to say, that I had my inspection on Wed and it went fabulously well. I was graded good with an outstanding for "inclusion". I spent ages on the forum looking for tips before the inspection and I've no doubt it was help from here, that helped me pass.
The Mrs O was ever so nice; it didn't even feel I was being inspected. I'd like to share couple of ideas she gave me.
I carry out an Initial Development assessment for each child that I based on the EYFS Practice guidance. She was impressed with that; she said to make sure to include any comments from parents in this as well; for example, if I haven't observed a child doing a zip up, ask the parents in the child can do it at home; to get a correct assessment. I can email a blank copy to anyone who thinks it might come in useful or post it on here if anybody is interested in seeing it. She said it was a good base to start the planning from.
Also, in the the child's journal she said it would be a good idea to include observations from parents; for example, if a baby is learning to walk, if the parents say to you: X took couple of steps yesterday, note this down in the learning journey. Shows partnership with parents!
Risk assessments - I didn't do one on my climbing frame, so make sure you carry out one if you have "big equipment" in the garden.

Hi im Julie ,iv got ofsted real soon any other help i would really appreciate thanks julie

Pauline
14-03-2011, 10:11 PM

To save you having to email them out I could put a copy in the downloads if you send it to me. :)

So glad that the forum helped you during your inspection, bit late but WELL DONE :thumbsup:

Allie
27-03-2011, 12:03 PM
Well done:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
Allie

anisha
08-05-2011, 10:49 AM
:clapping: well done you, please can you email me a copy too.Thanks

desiderata
08-05-2011, 12:28 PM
Well done xx sorry its late but computer was broken. I too would like a copy if possible . Thanks xx

missymood
08-05-2011, 01:24 PM
Well done :thumbsup:

karensmart4
08-05-2011, 03:49 PM
Well done....dont forget me please :)

kaz26
08-05-2011, 06:25 PM
could you send me a copy aswell please katherinesummers20@yahoo.co.uk thanks and well done :clapping: x

glitzygal
08-05-2011, 06:51 PM
well done, could you mail a copy to me to please please,,,,,,,,,

i am due november, or befor so it would help me,,, thanks,, any other tips,, mail me thanks x

handeme
09-05-2011, 03:12 PM
well done and me too, thanks c x

catlyn
09-05-2011, 04:06 PM
your inbox is full hun.....could you maybe put a link on here so we can have a look please...it sounds fab!!

jmc
22-05-2011, 04:17 PM
Very well done, and thank you for offering your "starting" documentation - I would love a copy, thank you - the address is <email address removed by admin please see new member information>. Thanks again.

emitchell285
25-05-2011, 01:42 PM
That is great! could l please have a copy to

leopardlady
24-10-2012, 08:30 PM
wondered if this was ever put on the site as I am struggling with this at the mo?

TraceyC
25-10-2012, 02:50 PM

Well done you ... I would really love a copy of your Initial Development assessment - I have got my first graded inspected looming ! x