View Full Version : Whats this called?

Pipsqueak
04-02-2011, 10:51 AM
V** whats this called? asks P holding 'it' up

what do you think its called - says me

cue a thoughtful face.... 'a baby horse' says P

'thats clever.... do you know what a baby horse is called P?'

cue another thoughful face.....then triumphant face 'a baby'

holding in a big smile - 'well there is a special name for a baby horse, its a foal'

cue even more a thoughtful face ' yes but this one is a goat..... I was hiding its horns - you are silly V**'

:rolleyes: :laughing: :rolleyes: :laughing:

little monkey.........

she is busy playing noahs ark at the moment.....

Blaze
04-02-2011, 10:56 AM
:laughing: Bless!

The special name for a baby goat is a kid FYI!:D :p

Pipsqueak
04-02-2011, 10:58 AM
:laughing: Bless!

The special name for a baby goat is a kid FYI!:D :p

She is in little minx mood today - you know when you can see it in their eyes.... that sparkle, twinkle, you can hear it in the voice.... that 'edge' to what they are saying and doing..... the smile - the slow-spreading-I-am-spying-what-I-can-do-next........

Today P is Trouble with a capital T lol

Blaze
04-02-2011, 11:01 AM
She is with the perfect childminder then!:cool: :thumbsup:

samb
04-02-2011, 11:30 AM
:laughing: Cheeky!

mufftie
04-02-2011, 11:49 AM
Lol :laughing:

The Juggler
04-02-2011, 01:28 PM
so cute :D

Pipsqueak
04-02-2011, 02:19 PM
just popped round to my (minder) friends place... she has taken on a new little girl and oh heavens the 2year old girl has a LOT to say - she pounced on me as soon as I got in there and had to show me EVERYTHING she has done.... asked her if she liked being a L's then 'no i get bored'!!!:rolleyes:

charming....

she reminds me of P when I first had her - talking ten to the dozen, drinks at the speed of light and trys to carry on talking at the same time, no concept of ANYONE else talking or conversation sharing bless her.

Had a giggle to L that she is going to be kept on her toes!

The Juggler
04-02-2011, 07:50 PM
just popped round to my (minder) friends place... she has taken on a new little girl and oh heavens the 2year old girl has a LOT to say - she pounced on me as soon as I got in there and had to show me EVERYTHING she has done.... asked her if she liked being a L's then 'no i get bored'!!!:rolleyes:

charming....

she reminds me of P when I first had her - talking ten to the dozen, drinks at the speed of light and trys to carry on talking at the same time, no concept of ANYONE else talking or conversation sharing bless her.

Had a giggle to L that she is going to be kept on her toes!

sounds very like my Bella:laughing: :laughing: