PDA

View Full Version : young baby

chels55
04-02-2011, 10:24 AM
I will start to have a 20 month old baby one a week starting on Monday! The youngest i have ever minded was 15 months so dont have anything here for that age.
what items do i need to buy for a baby this age?
I have checked what i have already got and i have a car seat suitable for this age and a baby spoon!!:laughing:

dont want to spend loads at the moment because it is only one day a week. mum is walking to me so cant ask her to carry items back and fore, but she is supplying nappies, bottles, baby food..... ect

AnnieM
04-02-2011, 10:37 AM
I think from reading your post, you probably meant 20 weeks not months, if so, this is what I have here for my grandson (24 weeks) - Rocking Chair as he is not sitting up yet, V cushion as we are trying to get him sitting up, baby gym, I have lots of baby toys as I've been minding 17 years and you do tend to accumulate rather a lot!, but you really only need a few, my gs loves wooden dolly pegs to chew on at the moment as he's teething. I always keep a spare set of clothes here, I don't have a steriliser so sterilise everything in the microwave, bottle brush and 2 bottles, baby milk, bowl and spoon, dummy, pushchair and that's it really. :thumbsup: Apart from the bigger items everything all fits into one plastic box when I don't have him. :) Enjoy. :D

chels55
04-02-2011, 10:45 AM
yes he is 20 weeks ooops:blush:
thankyou so much thats a great help!!