PDA

View Full Version : double dilema

crazyhazy
03-02-2011, 07:59 PM
At the moment I have a phil and teds which I love, got it 3 years ago when I was pg with #2. Sadly we used to live in a flat and it was stored in a outside cupboard so has gone a bit rusty, so was thinking about getting something else, then today it got blown over in the wind and one of the clips to fold it has snapped off :(

So, my dilema if I am unable to get it fixed is do I go for another p&t or the nipper 360? My youngest daughter is nearly 2.5y and everyday mon-fri I'm going to have a baby of 1y. Plus from august hopefully I'll have another baby on those days so would need the double then even if my own daughter was walking everywhere (quite likely although a buggy board would be good I think they fit on the 360).

AliceK
03-02-2011, 08:13 PM
I've got both and wouldn't like to call it. I love them both. Am using my P&T at the moment. Sorry no help am I :blush:

xxx

singlewiththree
03-02-2011, 09:19 PM
With 2 babies you might find the sleeping seats a problem. I dont have a nipper but a P&T and love it to bits

onceinabluemoon
03-02-2011, 09:50 PM
I have a nipper and a phil and teds new explorer.

Out of the two, the nipper is easier to push, more comfy, holds heavier kids and is just nicer BUT won't fit through my front door...

The explorer doesn't seem as easy to push as the sport was but that may just be down to it needing a bit of grease on the axles..

catlyn
03-02-2011, 10:44 PM
i have a nipper and i love it, so light to push even with a 3year old and a 15monthin it. It fits through my front door OK and through all the interior doors as well. Both seats lay flat and it has storage underneath Fold up really easily and wheels pop off and on in seconds to go in the boot of my car

jane5
03-02-2011, 10:44 PM
I have a double nipper and I love it.

I have 10 month and 20 month mindees and dd is 2 1/2 and I have a litaf seat to go buggy seat for her (it was in the sale at argos last week for £33.99) and the nipper is still a dream to push. The nipper is narrow compared to other doubles and fits through my front door but not through the internal doors.

I have never used a phil and teds so cant advise there.

I love my nipper so much that I bought a brand new single:D

Noomie
03-02-2011, 10:48 PM
Out and About all the way here! I have pushed both and find the nipper much easier. It fist a buggy board too. Still easy to push.