PDA

View Full Version : this will make you laugh!

desiderata
03-02-2011, 05:49 PM
after doing 3 school runs, chinese activities, garden playing etc. mindee age 4 wanted the sticky kids cds on. Well there we were doing exercises when it came to the touch your toes and bounce, well suprising as it is at my age I can still do this, so there I was merrily bouncing away when I get this , " Take it slower Sue! from the 4 year old at which myself and my ds 25 nearly died laughing. Doesnt sound as funny written here but rest assured when it happened it really was.xx

angeldelight
03-02-2011, 06:01 PM
Yes I can imagine it and I bet it certainly made you feel your age :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Dont you just wish you could capture those type of moments

Angel xx

Tinglesnark
03-02-2011, 06:01 PM
:laughing: cheeky monkey :laughing:

OrlandoBelle
03-02-2011, 06:04 PM
LMAO :laughing: Kids say the funniest things sometimes!

We made a curry for dinner a couple of months ago which my DS (10) had never tried before. He was kicking up a fuss so my mindee (2) said to him "Don't be scared Oliver, it's yummy". We were cracking up. Kids can sound so grown up sometimes and its hilarious hearing it in their little voices.:laughing:

Hope you had fun and took it slow:p

angeldelight
03-02-2011, 06:05 PM
LMAO :laughing: Kids say the funniest things sometimes!

We made a curry for dinner a couple of months ago which my DS (10) had never tried before. He was kicking up a fuss so my mindee (2) said to him "Don't be scared Oliver, it's yummy". We were cracking up. Kids can sound so grown up sometimes and its hilarious hearing it in their little voices.:laughing:

Hope you had fun and took it slow:p

:laughing: :laughing:

xx

Blaze
03-02-2011, 06:08 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

charleyfarley
03-02-2011, 06:22 PM

I got told by one of mine the other day that I talk too much :blush: :laughing: Thing is he's probably right :laughing:

Carol xxx

angeldelight
03-02-2011, 07:16 PM

I got told by one of mine the other day that I talk too much :blush: :laughing: Thing is he's probably right :laughing:

Carol xxx

No comment :laughing: :laughing:

Angel xx

xdirtydancerx
03-02-2011, 07:21 PM
My dd's favourite saying is "Men - can't live with them, can't live with them"

I think she means "Men - can't live with them, can't live without them" But god knows where she's picked it up from! :laughing:

mummyof3
03-02-2011, 08:18 PM
My dd's favourite saying is "Men - can't live with them, can't live with them"

I think she means "Men - can't live with them, can't live without them" But god knows where she's picked it up from! :laughing:

No she is right can't live with them, can't live with them!!!! :laughing:

xdirtydancerx
03-02-2011, 09:20 PM
No she is right can't live with them, can't live with them!!!! :laughing:

:ROFL1: Yeah theres a point - I struggle to live with mine lol

jane5
03-02-2011, 11:20 PM
:ROFL1: :ROFL1: :ROFL1: :ROFL1: :ROFL1:

mufftie
04-02-2011, 07:17 AM
kids are funny arnt they :laughing: