PDA

View Full Version : Well, that explains it

Tatia
18-04-2008, 08:58 PM
I could not figure out why on earth I have been snacking for England. Yesterday was awful. I even remember thinking "gosh, this is just like PMT" but dismissed the thought as I have the Mirena coil and no periods (for about 4 years, thanks to Depo previously). But I was especially craving chocolate, which I don't do very often and always associate with time of the month.

May be TMI for some people but sure enough, today I started spotting a teensy bit. Barely anything really (just had coil fitted in January) but it's there and I was right. It was PMT after all!

buildingblocks
18-04-2008, 09:04 PM
My monthlys are anything from 4-6 months apart (sorry TMI) but I still have the chocolate cravings worse around every 4 weeks (more than normal that is lol)

Trouble
18-04-2008, 09:25 PM
i crave choc and coke why is that:idea:

nell57
19-04-2008, 06:44 AM
I could not figure out why on earth I have been snacking for England. Yesterday was awful. I even remember thinking "gosh, this is just like PMT" but dismissed the thought as I have the Mirena coil and no periods (for about 4 years, thanks to Depo previously). But I was especially craving chocolate, which I don't do very often and always associate with time of the month.

May be TMI for some people but sure enough, today I started spotting a teensy bit. Barely anything really (just had coil fitted in January) but it's there and I was right. It was PMT after all!

ooh Tatia how would you feel if your monthlys start again start again.

Do you mind if I pm you, because I'm in a similar situation with my periods, but not 100% about posting it on here

Helen

Tatia
19-04-2008, 07:07 AM
Of course I don't mind, please feel free.:)

Alibali
19-04-2008, 10:02 AM
i crave choc and coke why is that:idea:

Chocolate and coke? Maybe a caffeine craving thing to keep you alert? If you're anything like me I get really tired with PMT so maybe your body is just telling you that you need these things. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

Ali :D