PDA

View Full Version : How long does report take????

SammyM
03-02-2011, 12:33 PM
I had my inspection yesterday and was over the moon to get a good, but I forgot to ask how long it takes for your report to come through?? Im sure she told me but I didn't hear anything after she said GOOD!!!

fela78
03-02-2011, 12:40 PM
Hi
I had my inspection on 24 of Jan this year and my report came yesterday 2 of February.So as you can see not long:)
Congratulation on your inpection.I am glad it went well for you:clapping:

xdirtydancerx
03-02-2011, 01:55 PM
Hi
I had my inspection on 24 of Jan this year and my report came yesterday 2 of February.So as you can see not long:)
Congratulation on your inpection.I am glad it went well for you:clapping:

Mine was the 12th and it's not come yet :panic:

Which company was it?

PixiePetal
03-02-2011, 02:04 PM
I had my inspection on 17th November and got my report on 21st January :rolleyes:

This was with Tribal - they admitted their computer systems were not ready with it when they took over :mad:

Maybe as I have been doing it for donkeys years they didn't rush it :rolleyes:

Nikki76
03-02-2011, 03:31 PM
I dont know if different areas work faster/slower than others but I live in Essex.
I had my inspection on Friday 21st January and my report was delivered by registered post on Tuesday 25th January.
I was very suprised as she told me that it could take up to 3 weeks because it has to be verified by some kind of panel??

It still hasn't been put onto the Ofsted website yet though.

Hope this helps?

SammyM
03-02-2011, 07:24 PM
I may give them a ring then, she was from Prospect, I'd hate to wait 2 months, I want to know what she REALLY thought!!!

Mrs Pootle
12-02-2011, 01:31 PM
My inspection was done in December, and after 4 weeks I rang ofsted to chase up the report. It was then sent to me within about 2 days, but it has taken until this last week for it to be put on their website.

debratina
12-02-2011, 06:49 PM
Mine was emailed to me as prospect had to send it to ofsted the next day. From inspection to the email took over four weeks :(

Deb
17-02-2011, 10:36 PM
I was inspected by Prospect on Tuesday, had the email today and replied with acceptance this afternoon. Hoping it will be on the Ofsted site soon.