PDA

View Full Version : Giving up

mojo0403
03-02-2011, 12:30 PM
Hi all

Have not officially given it all up yet, but have decided childminding is not for me., Have given it my best but its not working out for me. I am actively looking for another job and cant wait to find something and can have some adult conversation. Its driving me mad being at home all the time and want to actually leave the house to work in the mornings.

Just want to wish you all the best in your business and the future and thanks for being a great website as at the beginning I had some great advise etc.

thanks for listening xx

ruby
03-02-2011, 12:39 PM
sorry its not for you but good luck in finding a job

cathy

Dragonfly
03-02-2011, 12:40 PM
Its not for everyone, and some weeks you think gosh Ive hardly had any adult conversation this week, so it can be hard.but it can also give you alot of pleasure.
I hope you find the job you are looking for soon, and good luck for the future.

The Juggler
03-02-2011, 12:44 PM
i know a few newish minders giving up near me too hon. sorry to hear that you've decided this but you've got to do what's right for you. its not right for everyone. good luck with whatever you decide to doxx

clio0602
03-02-2011, 01:35 PM
Aww hope you find something that suits you soon. TBH I don't think I'll be able to last much longer. Moving to another area in 1-2yrs and dd be at full time school so going to look for school hrs job to get my house back.

Good luck x

LOOPYLISA
03-02-2011, 02:32 PM
Im sorry, i gave up before i had any children on role :D

Decided it wasnt for me either, good luck in finding another job soon x

jane5
03-02-2011, 02:44 PM
Sorry you have decided to give up but I hope you find a job you enjoy.

It can be a very isolating job and I think a lot of the time people don't have the confidence in themselves to make that decision and change things.

Best wishes for the future:thumbsup:

miffy
03-02-2011, 03:14 PM
Sorry it hasn't worked out for you.

Hope you find a new job soon

Good luck

Miffy xx

mojo0403
04-02-2011, 10:34 PM
thank you everyone, ill keep you posted xx

angeldelight
05-02-2011, 12:29 AM
thank you everyone, ill keep you posted xx

Sorry it was not for you

Good luck with what ever is around the corner

Angel xx

mojo0403
28-02-2011, 08:33 PM
Just to let you know from my previous post I have given notice to my parents and start my new job on the 4th April. I feel really happy now, but sad that I am going to miss my mindees as after a year you get attached to them.

Good luck to everyone and thank you! :)

flowerpots
28-02-2011, 08:37 PM
sorry it didnt work out for you hun, good luck in finding your new job :)

Playmate
28-02-2011, 08:41 PM
Just to let you know from my previous post I have given notice to my parents and start my new job on the 4th April. I feel really happy now, but sad that I am going to miss my mindees as after a year you get attached to them.

glad you found something you want to do. Just wanted to wish you luck :D

flowerpots
28-02-2011, 09:03 PM

ooops missed it :blush: good luck hun, pleased you found something :clapping:

miffy
28-02-2011, 10:07 PM

Pleased you've found something and good luck for April 4th!

Miffy xx

Chimps Childminding
28-02-2011, 11:00 PM
Good luck with the new job :thumbsup:

mrs_scottydog
28-02-2011, 11:14 PM
Good luck for April! Glad you've found a job that you want to do. Hx