PDA

View Full Version : Funny how activities go off on a tangent

Pauline
02-02-2011, 09:52 PM
We did the Rabbit paper plate activity today. The one that I did for You Tube, here if you haven't seen it: www.youtube.com/childmindinghelp

It was intended to be part of our Chinese New Year activities but ended up with the story of Alice in Wonderland!!:laughing:

One little one decided he was going to make a body for the rabbit from another plate, he then added legs and arms, then talked about it going down the rabbit hole shouting "I'm late, I'm late". So he made it a pocket watch and fixed it to it's paw!

We will be following on with Alice in Wonderland book and other links later this week!
:clapping::clapping:

mufftie
02-02-2011, 09:54 PM
lol it shows they have their own imaginations , i made paper rabbits today with the children but i didnt get any funny stories like you :(

clio0602
02-02-2011, 10:01 PM
Bril ! We made rabbit finger puppets Well..... I did.

Lo's ended up makig abominable snowrabbits and had cotton wool balls stuck all over theirs lol Mine just had a fluffy tail :o

mushpea
03-02-2011, 07:18 AM
thats really clever how you put that on youtube,,, i also like the thermarope thingy but cant write the link down quick enough for the printable pictures that go with it please is there any chance you could either put a link on here or pm me with it?
thanks

Pauline
03-02-2011, 07:29 AM
thats really clever how you put that on youtube,,, i also like the thermarope thingy but cant write the link down quick enough for the printable pictures that go with it please is there any chance you could either put a link on here or pm me with it?
thanks

If you pause the video as it plays you can read it. What I will have to do is perhaps add it to all pages so that it shows all the time :thumbsup:

Here it is for you: http://www.childmindinghelp.co.uk/youtube.html

jane5
03-02-2011, 09:58 AM
Love the rabbit:laughing:

I am going to do this with my new lo next week if thats ok:blush:

nannysue
03-02-2011, 10:03 AM
Pauline ..... You are soooooooooo clever !!!!!!:thumbsup: :clapping: :magnificent:

angeldelight
03-02-2011, 10:23 AM
Brilliant Pauline

:clapping: :clapping:

Angel xx

Pauline
03-02-2011, 12:14 PM
Love the rabbit:laughing:

I am going to do this with my new lo next week if thats ok:blush:

of course Jane, that is what they are for :thumbsup:

samb
03-02-2011, 01:35 PM
Aw that is lovely and just what it is meant to be about. I remind myself of this before every activity. I think of what we are doing and then watch them and go with what they want to do. We end up with some very strange items but hey they are using their imagination and skills and that what we are there to help with!