PDA

View Full Version : Finally found some bargain happyland!

jumpinjen
02-02-2011, 05:36 PM
I have been after some for ages and all the bundles on ebay keep selling for £80 to £150 plus postage which was waaaay too much, but got a great big box full with ten different sets for £40 from netmums today..... the lady told me that i was the 12th person to ask but all the others said it was too much and didn't want it :eek: Their loss, my gain..... my littlies are just at the right stage for enjoying happyland and getting lots out of it..... now where to put it and how to break it to hubby??!!

jen :D

miffy
02-02-2011, 05:39 PM
My little ones are really enjoying Happyland atm and I've been buying bits then one of my mums came with a big carrier bag full of it "so I didn't have to keep buying it" - bless her!

Glad you finally got a bargain

Miffy xx

jumpinjen
02-02-2011, 05:43 PM
parents are lovely like that sometimes! the noises on them are already doing my head in though.... i don't tolerate electronic toys very well!! think the batteries might 'run out' rather quickly over the weekend!!!

jen :laughing:

miffy
02-02-2011, 06:16 PM
I don't put batteries in mine :blush:

Miffy xx

jumpinjen
02-02-2011, 06:51 PM
Well i wouldn't have but they were still in and working when we picked them up and as the kids were there and excited i couldn't very well deny them could I??!!

jen x

sweets
02-02-2011, 06:57 PM
anyone got the happyland aeroplane with the very posh captain saying

" this is your captain speaking please fasten your seatbelts and prepare for take off"

it cracks me up everytime i hear it and is one of the few toys that i will replace the batteries in

kel1983
02-02-2011, 07:25 PM
I love Happyland. I think its much better than FP Little People. I got a garage, car wash with loads of cars and people and lots of roadway from a carboot sale for £3 :)

Pauline
02-02-2011, 07:45 PM
Didn't know it was so popular, took a load to the charity shop a few weeks ago, perhaps I should have been eBaying :rolleyes: Hopefully someone got a bargain :)

SamBaker
02-02-2011, 07:48 PM
I think the Happyland storage boxes are fab! They double up as a playmat. I have Happyland for my daughter but think I will get more for the mindees, it really is popular...... think I need the aeroplane with the the posh captain:laughing:

jumpinjen
02-02-2011, 07:57 PM
Didn't know it was so popular, took a load to the charity shop a few weeks ago, perhaps I should have been eBaying :rolleyes: Hopefully someone got a bargain :)

I didn't either pauline til I tried to find some..... i wanted a toy set that had little shops as the LO's are beginning to make little dolls walk round and talk and shops are also very popular game at the moment, and happyland has the stalls and the tea room and the post office and none of my other wooden toy sets had shops in that way, plus the fairground.... we went to winter wonderland in telford for our Christmas treat and the LO's went wild on all the rides so i thought that would be nice too, but it has taken ages to find some that i could afford...... we usually take our things to the charity shop too and recycle.... bet you've made someone's day!

jen x

Pauline
02-02-2011, 08:06 PM
bet you've made someone's day!

jen x

Let's hope it was a childminder! :laughing:

Pixie dust
02-02-2011, 08:17 PM
Didn't know it was so popular, took a load to the charity shop a few weeks ago, perhaps I should have been eBaying Hopefully someone got a bargain

Just been loooking at happyland on e-bay some one is trying to sell the london red bus for £40.00 you can buy a new one from ELC for £16.00:laughing:

jumpinjen
02-02-2011, 08:20 PM
Let's hope it was a childminder! :laughing:

I'll drink to that! Only tea though as I'm in the family way!

jen x :laughing:

WibbleWobble
02-02-2011, 08:26 PM
i am lucky, my sister gave me a great big box full of happyland complete with a big boot and toadstool house.

My Los love it all....the two boys especially love the "santas" (the gnomes)

mandy xxxxx

mufftie
02-02-2011, 08:40 PM
i love happy land well done :clapping:

zillervalley
02-02-2011, 08:43 PM
i love it too i have been buying quite a lot from ebay this last week, got to stop now though

hee

ziller