PDA

View Full Version : AAAGH -Problems with my Pogo

guest3
02-02-2011, 05:26 PM
Hope someone on here can help me. As the title of my message says, I'm having problems with my Pogo printer. Whenever I come to use it, I plug it in and charge it up until both lights are on but when I try to connect it to my phone (a Tocco Lite) it says "connection failed" and one of the lights on the Pogo flash red but then go back to green.

I must point out that I have had pictures from it in the past, but when I put it away and then try again the next time, I have the same problems.

Last time this happened, I removed my Pogo from the phone's bluetooth and re-connected it and it then worked. Tried that today but it still won't connect.
I hope someone can help as this is driving me crazy!!! :angry: :angry:

guest3
02-02-2011, 07:01 PM
Anyone? Please?

joannetalbot
02-02-2011, 08:54 PM
hi wendy

i've had this problem many times with my Pogo but to be honest I pretty much do the same as you, unplug it all, take the bluetooth of my phone, connect it all again and it seems to work fine. sounds silly but have you got the paper in the right way? when i've opened a new pack of paper sometimes i've not put it in the machine properly so that the 1st sheet isn't the blue card any sometimes that can send it haywire! sorry, probably not much help.....maybe someone else can help?

birch24
02-02-2011, 09:54 PM
I have a tocco lite and never have any problems. I never connect it to the pogo tho. I bluetooth pictures to the pogo from it and they just print. Do you connect with a wire?

guest3
02-02-2011, 10:27 PM
I have a tocco lite and never have any problems. I never connect it to the pogo tho. I bluetooth pictures to the pogo from it and they just print. Do you connect with a wire?

No Birch, I meant I just added the Pogo to the Bluetooth list on my phone. I don't connect it with a wire. :(

Happy Bunny
03-02-2011, 09:33 AM
Have you tried googling the question "can't connect to my pogo printer"
I did this and someone had put a solution on there.