PDA

View Full Version : grrr to ofsted already

nicola1981
02-02-2011, 02:44 PM
i sent off my application and health declartion early last week and now ofsted have called to say they have not received my application form.

They have my health declaration as i sent them off seperatly.

I hope it turns up in the next few days or I will have to apply again!

Thats 1 week wasted......grrrr

Jo Jo
02-02-2011, 02:56 PM
I was advised to send mine together in the same envelope if not they might get sent to different departments, you may have to chase it with ofsted
hope you get sorted soon
Ive just sent mine off too :)

mrs_scottydog
02-02-2011, 04:01 PM
This happened to me last July and my friend! I phoned everyday for a few days to see if they had received it yet. Each time I explained what had happened and how there was no way that 2 applications couldn't have just got lost in the post, they had to be with them somewhere. They swore blind there was no way they could have got through the post room without being registered onto their system.
I also got in touch with the lady who had given me the original forms to send me more. I filled them in and while I was waiting for my reference to arrive again I got a call from Ofsted and they'd got my original forms, they found my friends forms too. Just shows you can't even trust a 'professional' outfit like Ofsted!
Anyway there's hope for you that they might have yours too Hx

marlee1986
02-02-2011, 08:06 PM
hey there im pre-reg too and was eager to get everything sent off, ive done recorded delivery for everything to ensure it will get there,
hope they get bk to u quickly x

Twinkles
02-02-2011, 08:58 PM
They lost my dh's health declaration form and he had to pay for another one at the Dr's.

I will never send them anything now unless it's by registered post.

joannetalbot
02-02-2011, 09:21 PM
The Ofsted helpline desk advised me once never to send anything to them unless it was recorded delivery as so much stuff is lost in the post :mad:

nicola1981
03-02-2011, 09:31 AM
It sounds like lots of us have had bad experiences, im getting another application pack today but will call ofsted today just to check they have not received it.

nicola1981
03-02-2011, 09:49 AM
It sounds like lots of us have had bad experiences, im getting another application pack today but will call ofsted today just to check they have not received it.

ammy144
04-02-2011, 05:30 PM
same case with me ,but at last they found my application .:D
Better to send every letter via recorded delivery to ofsted .

sarah707
04-02-2011, 06:00 PM
I once went into Manchester to hand a letter to Ofsted because it had birth certificates and passports inside.

I was told they didn't have a postbox at their office and I should get it weighed and send it in the post! :rolleyes:

Ah well we can but battle onwards :D

nicola1981
05-02-2011, 04:15 PM
i filled in an online application and had a confirmation call yesterday, the ball is now rolling :)