PDA

View Full Version : how about that for a morning????

gegele
02-02-2011, 01:45 PM
I got up as hubby shouted from downstairs that hewas going to be late,, i have been up twice with kids last night and have a new bed that i was thoroughly enjoying....

all well until i arrive in kitchen and was face with mess from lastnight that i was too broken to do after legs bums and tums AND Zumba LOL

this morning we were all swimming eventhoughmy friend couldn't come i was decided to brave it alone.
1st mindee in 7.10 all well
2nd one arrives late, mum says lo had been awake half the night!!!:eek:
3rdmindee arrived mum forgot swiming gear.

there we go that's my planning done !!!

my dishwasher broke down andrepair won't be there til next tuesday.....

stil no news of garage about my car!!!!

and breathe....

LO has been a nightmare too tired to sleep and too tired to stay awake. just want to be carried with dummy... i have a whole kitchen to clean asfull dich washer let me down, a potty training potty and my DS....

so my question is :

is it bedtime yet???

for me

all LO are in bed, baby is starting to lose battle, i have lullaby on computer by bedroom ...i might fall asleepfirst ah ah ah

Pipsqueak
02-02-2011, 02:07 PM
my sympathy Giggles xxx:D :D

a bed that you were enjoying...... sorry can't say anything to that...... :D :littleangel:

linzi133
02-02-2011, 03:53 PM
It's sort of good to read when someone else is having a bad day!!!....I think I have had one of those weeks!
(only one week to go until a week off.....and boy do I need it)

Hope you wake up before the kids do......and manage to wipe the sleepy drool off your chin;)

gegele
03-02-2011, 05:35 PM
my sympathy Giggles xxx:D :D

a bed that you were enjoying...... sorry can't say anything to that...... :D :littleangel:

tut tut tut tut tit :D

sarah707
03-02-2011, 06:14 PM
Awww bless you! I hope everyone sleeps well tonight xx