PDA

View Full Version : TAX CREDITS

chelle
18-04-2008, 07:47 PM
I have had a visit today from a single mum who has a girl 8 & boy 10 and she is wanting school hols it all went well so i said go home and have a chat with the children and get back to me so she asked them there and then the lad was great said he liked me but the girl was unsure so i suggested that they come and spend an hour on there own with me next week so she seemed ok with that, hope it goes ok cause they will be my first mindees :panic: ,any way what i wanted to know was that the mum will be paying me with her tax credits is there anything i should be doing or know about concerning the t/credit? thanks :)

Gherkin
18-04-2008, 07:52 PM
The mum will do all the work with the Tax credit people but she will need your registration number for them to pay her. They may also contact you at some point to check that the parent is not pulling a fast one.

fionamal
18-04-2008, 08:01 PM
The Tax Credits folk will pay her directly so its the mum that will pay you.

They may contact you to confirm the hours and rate that you charge her.

Good Luck, Hope it all goes well:clapping:

chelle
18-04-2008, 09:22 PM
Thanks guys was flapping thinking i might have to do something thanks again.xx:D

angeldelight
19-04-2008, 10:29 AM
Do not give her your registration number until you have signed contracts

Warn the parent that it can take up to 2 weeks for tax credits to sort out her money but that she must still pay you on the start day in advance

Good luck hope it goes ok

Angel xx