PDA

View Full Version : oh what a crap week

flora
18-04-2008, 07:27 PM
This week has been a complete bummer. I had been doing sooo well. Keeping off the crap, and then this week :eek:

Had visitors, that never helps. Then my sisters visit was a disaster, I love her dearly , but was not sad to see her go early :blush:. Still managed to eat, cos deep down I was sad that she went :eek: I am a complete barm pot I know!!!!

Went to hospital today and I have finally been discharged after 2yrs :clapping: , but the down side is that they weigh you and I am the heaviest I have ever ever ever been.

I am so mad at myself :censored:

If you lovely ladies can send all you spare ( if you have any ) posistive vibes I am going back on the wagon tomorrow.

I am DETERMINED that I WILL NOT MEET YOU ALL THE SIZE I AM NOW.

I know caps are shouting but I am shouting at my own deaf ears and not you lovely lot :D

Thanks for that, I feel soooo much better. Rant over :clapping:

Trouble
18-04-2008, 07:29 PM
sometimes you just need to eat crap

but you can always start tomorrow:clapping:

Lou
18-04-2008, 07:30 PM
You have our full support love.

Good luck xxx

chubbymummy
18-04-2008, 07:36 PM
yeh make sure you start now not tomorrow

positive vibes coming you're way only please share them with all of us as we are all needing to do this

Alibali
18-04-2008, 07:42 PM
Ditto! Hope next week's better.

Ali :)

flora
18-04-2008, 08:07 PM
yeh make sure you start now not tomorrow

positive vibes coming you're way only please share them with all of us as we are all needing to do this

I was brought up to be a good girl and share, so whats mine is yours.....

who wants the big boobs and the 5 extra stone I have :laughing:

I have been good since tea and will be good tomorrow.

I have 3 yrs before I hit 40. I said I would not be thirty and fat and I am I WILL NoT be fat and forty. There ,I made it official, just remind me if i forget. I have a brain like a seive :D

emler
18-04-2008, 08:11 PM
Sending you positive vibes from sunny Scotland. Good luck - you can do it! :thumbsup:

Emler x

mrsbumbles
18-04-2008, 08:33 PM
Good luck Flora :thumbsup:

Start a fresh tomorrow, we are right behind you every step of the way. :)

casey's mum
18-04-2008, 08:46 PM
Oh good luck chick! My positivity is coming through the internet waves! YOU CAN DO IT! We all have faith in you!

Angela xx

Tatia
18-04-2008, 08:52 PM
You can do it!

flora
18-04-2008, 09:06 PM
thank you girls. I will try very hard not to let myself or you down. :thumbsup:

Niecynoo
18-04-2008, 09:15 PM
Lotsa good vibes to you hun..... xxx

foxy lady
18-04-2008, 09:28 PM
hey i have about that amount to loose as well.
i also wanna give up smoking'
keep saying ill start tomorrow, but havent yet, is the horse in the pic yours?
i have a horse he is called foxy and somtimes when i wanna loose a bit of weight i do it for him.

flora
18-04-2008, 09:34 PM
677The one in the pic in the daughter of my mare, she belongs to a friend of mine.
These are mine and the one with the foal is the one I am just buying, hopefully she will come to me in foal to the stallion you can see behind her :clapping:

flora
18-04-2008, 09:37 PM
didn't work last time. Heres Flour and Laura....

Tatia
19-04-2008, 07:13 AM
Flora, forgive me because I can't remember, but are you doing any specific diet? If not, have you thought about the added support of joining a slimming club like SW or WW? The extra support is really helpful and makes all the difference to me.

Cammie Doodle
19-04-2008, 07:59 AM
Oh Flora ,Hubby and I love your horse . My hubby used to have a Clydesdale who was the biggest softie in the whole wide world I adore heavy horses.
If the "vibes" work would you like to share them with us as we NEED to lose lots of weight and I KNOW what I should be doing , but just cant get motivated and it really gets me down.:(
June

angeldelight
19-04-2008, 10:03 AM
Hope you are feeling a bit more positive today

We can all do this together dont forget that we are here for you

Have a good weekend

Angel xx

flora
19-04-2008, 02:34 PM
Flora, forgive me because I can't remember, but are you doing any specific diet? If not, have you thought about the added support of joining a slimming club like SW or WW? The extra support is really helpful and makes all the difference to me.

I have though about it, but getting there is a bit of a problem. Living where we do, its a good 20 mins to get to a meeting and then hubbie would need to bath and get Hannah ready for bed. Not that he would mind, but every week, would be a bit of a bind, he works nights only on the farm, but this would stop him getting on ifyswim????

I'm not following any specific diet, although after reading all your posts I did buy the slimming world mag and there are some lovely recipes in there. Have had a good day so far:thumbsup:

deeb66
19-04-2008, 04:36 PM
Sorry to hear you had a rough week.

Well done for geting the SW magazine....there is always good ideas in there.

Good luck for the coming week....I know that you can do it!

miss muffit
19-04-2008, 05:29 PM
Hi what a great place to live on a farm in pixie land, may i ask is that down south?
what great looking horses...do you ride them?
sorry i'm a bit nosie!!

Kaz :)

flora
19-04-2008, 06:23 PM
Miss Muffit, you can be as nosey as you like ( within reason)

Pixie land is of course situated in Lincolnshire :clapping: I am originally from down south but have defected up north.

Yes I do ride when I have the time, which is not alot at the moment :(