PDA

View Full Version : Pogo compatible smartphones?

atmkids
01-02-2011, 05:56 PM
I'm due to renew my phone contract and was looking for a bit of advice.

I'm after a smartphone with a good camera that is compatible with the pogo and easy to use facebook etc. and am getting confused reading all of the different reviews. Would be grateful for any honest opinions please.

solly
01-02-2011, 06:07 PM
I have the Nokia N8 which is compatible with the pogo printer and also has a 12mp camera and i have found the phone quite easy to navigate :)

Mrs Book
01-02-2011, 07:04 PM
I have an HTC Wildfire which I can't get to work with my pogo. Told it should do as it is bluetooth.

Going to contact HTC to find out why not compatible.

You could always take your pogo in when you go to look at phone and ask if you can demo them to see if they work :laughing:

onceinabluemoon
01-02-2011, 07:14 PM
I have an HTC Smart which I know works with my pogo. I also have an HTC desire and will try that later for you x

Mrs Book
01-02-2011, 07:46 PM
I have an HTC Smart which I know works with my pogo. I also have an HTC desire and will try that later for you x

Please could you let me know if it does work, as the Desire is the old version of my wildfire I think. Don't know if it don't work as it asks for passcodes & i'm just putting in wrong one. There are only two codes to choose from and I've tried both.

Thank you.

funemnx
01-02-2011, 07:57 PM
Please could you let me know if it does work, as the Desire is the old version of my wildfire I think. Don't know if it don't work as it asks for passcodes & i'm just putting in wrong one. There are only two codes to choose from and I've tried both.

Thank you.

The code for mine is 6000 is it the same for all? Hope it helps!

Mrs Book
01-02-2011, 08:31 PM
The code for mine is 6000 is it the same for all? Hope it helps!

Thanks have just found my card with the number on & it is working. So happy.

onceinabluemoon
01-02-2011, 08:40 PM
HTC Desire works just fine!

My friend has the wildfire and it's totally different to the Desire. x