PDA

View Full Version : Ofsted coming on Thurs for my Pre Reg Visit.. panic stations!

heidicat
01-02-2011, 02:12 PM
Thought I was quite a calm person but clearly not as I am now panicing! Think my house is fine, will do risk assessments tonight and have most of my paperwork done. Its just the EYFS that I haven't got to grips with. Think I will be doing homework for the next 2 nights...

ahhhhhhh! anyway, its good news tho, hopefully will get the crb moving too :jump for joy:

Jo Jo
01-02-2011, 02:20 PM
Hope Every thing goes okay and good luck, im sure you will be fine though, i have just sent off my forms so just waiting now for a reply . :)

tidsy tots
01-02-2011, 02:25 PM
hiya.

how long after putting in paper work to ofsted was it before you got your visit? im still waiting for my pre reg visit they said it would be around 7 weeks after i put in paper work. i was hoping it would,nt be as long as that i like to get things done and out of way lol. even thou i will be a complete bag of nerves when i get the phone call.

hope yours goes well, let us know all the details lol :littleangel:

heidicat
02-02-2011, 11:11 AM
hiya.

how long after putting in paper work to ofsted was it before you got your visit? im still waiting for my pre reg visit they said it would be around 7 weeks after i put in paper work. i was hoping it would,nt be as long as that i like to get things done and out of way lol. even thou i will be a complete bag of nerves when i get the phone call.

hope yours goes well, let us know all the details lol :littleangel:

Hi, I send my forms to Ofsted in Dec - think they are logged there as 24th Dec and when I spoke to someone a few weeks ago they said that Ofsted had 5 weeks before they had to give details to an inspector, and that inspector then has 4 weeks to come round and do their bit and get you registered.. might have got that wrong but when she called me it would be 5 and half weeks from 24 dec so sounds about right...

She sounded really nice but still worried about it! will let you know after tomorrow. Then just need to chase crb I guess..

Blackcat
02-02-2011, 12:24 PM
dont worry I have just had mine today , they only rang me monday evening.
they are really nice dont worry